• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Useless Thread of Pics

After a lengthy discussion today in chat with Jesus Matt, myself, and Rod, it has been discovered that these two gentlemen might be brothers, or even TWINS if Matt's beard was shaved:

JMandGrantTwins.jpg

Just sayin... :whistling:

Im thinking Opus for a shaving maybe?? :whistling:

Dig all the skate pics, MC. I don't really know what McGill is up to, other than that he's got a shoe available at WalMart or Payless or something--I think he's working at the family surf/skate shop in northern Florida, but the rest of the dudes are all still skating and are doing great with their respective companies and/or lives.

Do you still skate? If you do or if you hung it up but want to get back on board, a group of 5-20 of us older guys hit a bunch of parking garages downtown every Saturday night, stop at Tobacco Road for a seventh inning stretch, and a couple of us have a cigar when the session is over. Shoot me a PM if you ever feel like joining us...

So as not to totally jack the thread, here's a few of me at Kona and a few random stupids.

KonaII003a.jpg

KonaII023a.jpg

KonaII026.jpg

89572cf8.gif

PBF052BCTodayIamGoingtoFly.jpg

diapercheck.jpg

wetsuit.jpg

deeznutz.jpg

seenher_g.gif

Dig all the skate pics, MC. I don't really know what McGill is up to, other than that he's got a shoe available at WalMart or Payless or something--I think he's working at the family surf/skate shop in northern Florida, but the rest of the dudes are all still skating and are doing great with their respective companies and/or lives.

Do you still skate? If you do or if you hung it up but want to get back on board, a group of 5-20 of us older guys hit a bunch of parking garages downtown every Saturday night, stop at Tobacco Road for a seventh inning stretch, and a couple of us have a cigar when the session is over. Shoot me a PM if you ever feel like joining us...

Still skate. In terms of what I ride, have quite a few longboards now, Duke Kahanamoku, Sector Nine, an Arbor 46 pintail, and some others. Also have a boatload of the old school reissues that I still have in shrink wrap -Cabs, Roskopps (1-3), McGills, Gators, Zorlac, Hosoi, Gonz, Guerro, Slasher, Natas, Rodriguez...man, you name it. Those are mounted in one of my MC rooms. :D Can't bring myself to set 'em up, as much as I would love to get on 'em with an ol pair of 97 OJ's or slimeballs.

Skating now has mostly become of the longboard nature for me, though, if I could get into an emptied pool, or half pipe, I'd love to. Any decent street structures as well. Back when I lived in SF, had a half in my b.y., and hit pools and parks...keep the damn racoons out of my truck, please...in Santa Cruz all the time. Had a couple of great run-ins/sessions with some old school guys back then, as well as the Bones Brigade crew who came to an emptied pool by my place...course, Cab lived real close by too, so that made for some great times, particularly at the old Del Monte bank under an overpass...and SJSU...damn...you got me all misty-eyed and sentimental now.

Anyway...that sounds great man about the sessions...we can take this to pm for further details.

Edited to add -

Didn't know that about the McGill shoes...how odd. Ol' murdering Rogowski will be eligible for parole finally coming up either late this year or early next. Not quite sure. Pastor Hosoi has been out of the clink for a few years now as well and is now a die-hard born again. I run into both Cab and Guerro now and again, though Guerros days are spent spinning and making tunes now...at least, that's what he was doin' the last time I saw him.

After a lengthy discussion today in chat with Jesus Matt, myself, and Rod, it has been discovered that these two gentlemen might be brothers, or even TWINS if Matt's beard was shaved:

JMandGrantTwins.jpg

Just sayin... :whistling:

Im thinking Opus for a shaving maybe?? :whistling:
YES!!!!

Are you kidding? He'd go down for a Grape White Owl

What would he do for a Pineapple White Owl?? :whistling:

Still skate. In terms of what I ride, have quite a few longboards now, Duke Kahanamoku, Sector Nine, an Arbor 46 pintail, and some others. Also have a boatload of the old school reissues that I still have in shrink wrap -Cabs, Roskopps (1-3), McGills, Gators, Zorlac, Hosoi, Gonz, Guerro, Slasher, Natas, Rodriguez...man, you name it. Those are mounted in one of my MC rooms. :D Can't bring myself to set 'em up, as much as I would love to get on 'em with an ol pair of 97 OJ's or slimeballs.

Skating now has mostly become of the longboard nature for me, though, if I could get into an emptied pool, or half pipe, I'd love to. Any decent street structures as well. Back when I lived in SF, had a half in my b.y., and hit pools and parks...keep the damn racoons out of my truck, please...in Santa Cruz all the time. Had a couple of great run-ins/sessions with some old school guys back then, as well as the Bones Brigade crew who came to an emptied pool by my place...course, Cab lived real close by too, so that made for some great times, particularly at the old Del Monte bank under an overpass...and SJSU...damn...you got me all misty-eyed and sentimental now.

Anyway...that sounds great man about the sessions...we can take this to pm for further details.

Edited to add -

Didn't know that about the McGill shoes...how odd. Ol' murdering Rogowski will be eligible for parole finally coming up either late this year or early next. Not quite sure. Pastor Hosoi has been out of the clink for a few years now as well and is now a die-hard born again. I run into both Cab and Guerro now and again, though Guerros days are spent spinning and making tunes now...at least, that's what he was doin' the last time I saw him.

While preferences vary, our gang mostly runs 36-60" decks for the most part, so our sessions are all about bombing garages and bridges. It sounds like your style matches ours pretty well. A few of us are collectors as well, so if there's anything you're after that you can't find, let me know. Definitely shoot me a PM whenever you want to join us. We roll pretty much every Saturday night. Some weeks we've got a huge group, other weeks it's fairly small...

My quiver (wife has limited me to what will fit on these racks):

BDSLB261a.jpg

My collection in what is supposed to be my study/workshop, but has become more of a random storage room:

BDSLB117a.jpg

BDSLB124a.jpg

BDSLB123a.jpg

BDSLB120a.jpg

BDSLB119a.jpg

And a bit of random uselessness just to get the thread back on track:

perfect_woman.jpg

redick_nosepick.gif

wowgut.jpg

whoa.jpg

Edited to add -

While preferences vary, our gang mostly runs 36-60" decks for the most part, so our sessions are all about bombing garages and bridges. It sounds like your style matches ours pretty well. A few of us are collectors as well, so if there's anything you're after that you can't find, let me know. Definitely shoot me a PM whenever you want to join us. We roll pretty much every Saturday night. Some weeks we've got a huge group, other weeks it's fairly small...

BDSLB261a.jpg

My collection in what is supposed to be my study/workshop, but has become more of a random storage room:

BDSLB117a.jpg

BDSLB124a.jpg

BDSLB123a.jpg

BDSLB120a.jpg

BDSLB119a.jpg

Nice selection bro. I think you'd get a kick out of mine as well. Sounds like a hell of group of guys as well - definitely right up my alley. I've never really stopped skating - just no longer do much vert anymore - something I miss. Will definitely love the chance to met up for some sessions and bring some Nor Cal shredding to the city of Miami with some fellow brothers. :thumbs:

Man you guys are pretty hardcore into skating still.... I almost pissed myself when I read "Bones Brigade"!! I was never into it like you guys but I rode a couple of hawks, a cab, guerrero, a welinder that I thrashed the shit out of, and a few other boards here and there. I had a couple launch ramps and another kid in the neighborhood had a half that we never really got much past the coping on lol. Couple of the neighbors hated us cause we skated in the street and in the park behind my house. I can still hear the one kid screaming when he went off the launch and missed his landing and snapped his arm clean in half! ouch! I am a lil too round to get on a board now but I know my one buddy still skates on a regular basis. He was always the best in the group anyways. I wish I had Animal Chin or Future Primitive to watch right now lol

Well, I'm not the kind to kiss and tell,
But I've been seen with Farrah.
I'm never seen with anything less than a nine, so fine.

I've been on fire with Sally Field,
Gone fast with a girl named Bo,
But somehow they just don't end up as mine...

heather-thom.jpg

Well, I'm not the kind to kiss and tell,
But I've been seen with Farrah.
I'm never seen with anything less than a nine, so fine.

I've been on fire with Sally Field,
Gone fast with a girl named Bo,
But somehow they just don't end up as mine...

heather-thom.jpg

Oh the times Heather and I shared :love: ... if only she were there with me. :blush:

Edited to add -

BDSLB261a.jpg

BDSLB117a.jpg

BDSLB124a.jpg

BDSLB123a.jpg

BDSLB120a.jpg

BDSLB119a.jpg

And a bit of random uselessness just to get the thread back on track:

perfect_woman.jpg

redick_nosepick.gif

wowgut.jpg

whoa.jpg

ROB ROSCOPP!!
I haven't seen one of those in