• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS Site

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
I'm having trouble printing labels today. Anyone ever have this issue? They say come back later.

I've had the same problem Anthony. Haven't been able to figure out why yet, but it always fixes it's self eventually.

Reset the computer and and starting working again.

Here's a little tip if you ever get stuck not being able to print them WITH postage.

Set them up like you are printing them with postage and print the screen prior to the credit card screen where you put in your 3 digit ccv. Then print them without postage.

When you get to the PO, use the automated shipping center (assuming your PO has one) and just purchase stamps for the correct amounts (per the sheet you printed). :thumbs:

Hope this helps

~Mark

I have some interest in starting to print my shipping labels on -line to save the 65 cents for DC and for the convenience. Is this much trouble to set up?

BTW, there has been several times when I have been trying to order shipping boxes that the site gives me a runaround on my password and then tells me to come back later. Eventually it works.

I should not be surprised, after all it is connected to the federal government :rolleyes: Leave it to them not to be able to operate a simple web site.

Mark

I have some interest in starting to print my shipping labels on -line to save the 65 cents for DC and for the convenience. Is this much trouble to set up?

BTW, there has been several times when I have been trying to order shipping boxes that the site gives me a runaround on my password and then tells me to come back later. Eventually it works.

I should not be surprised, after all it is connected to the federal government :rolleyes: Leave it to them not to be able to operate a simple web site.

Mark

It's easy to set up, and definitely worth it. Get some self-adhesive labels and it's even more convenient.

Mark

It's easy to set up, and definitely worth it. Get some self-adhesive labels and it's even more convenient.

Thanks I will do it.

Mark

Back