• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vac - Cape Cod MA

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
Well Sandy and I are headed out for vac. Off to the Cape for the week. Already stocked up my travel boxes, as the Cape has very few smoke shops there and in the AM will hit the packie. I am taking the Blackberry, but promised honey i'd disconnect for the week...ahahahha

so,See you guys next week

Art

Have fun! If you get a chance, Provincetown isn't too far from there. It's your cheesy tourist trap type of place but there are some nice restaurants near the ferry.

One of my favorite parts of the country. My wife and I honeymooned in Wellfleet. Can't wait to get back there someday.

One of my favorite memories is from our first night there. We drove to the Nauset Light beach after dark. The moon was nearly full and the ocean couldn't have looked more beautiful. Absolutely magical.

Enjoy your vacation!

Bill

ps. Ah, yes. P-town. Another memorable experience. Ate at the Lobster Pot. The bartender tried to pick me up. Wife laughed.

Art,

Hope the vacation is going well. I do hope you get out and try to give a few stripers sore mouths out there. I do miss the fishing out that way, stripers on the fly rod are always a great time.

Be careful in P town, :whistling:

see ya

Mike