• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacation Ideas?

There you go again, rewriting culinary history. Fried dough is an Italian American creation. I should know. My Grandmother followed the fairs and carnivals in the '20's and '30's making that stuff.

Doc.

There you go again, rewriting culinary history. Fried dough is an Italian American creation. I should know. My Grandmother followed the fairs and carnivals in the '20's and '30's making that stuff.

Doc.

So you got carnie blood coursing through yer veins. :laugh:

Some folks used to call 'em doughboys too.

Went last month to Seacrest Beach right between Destin and Panama City Beach, Florida. It is off of 30A. Was a great place and prices were good. We stayed at the Village of South Walton. We are planning another trip back for July 4th. It is 7miles from Panama City Beach, so you can go to the stores/restaurants. There is a great cigar store in Destin called Harbor Cigars. There is also a few places to drink wine within walking distance. Let me know if you would like the contact # of the person we rented from.

Head on over here to Wrightsville Beach, NC. You won't be disappointed.