• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacation time

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Okay here is the deal. I am planning on going on a vacation early next year, I plan on spending my bonus check, which will be around 2000 to 6000, depends on alot of stuff, but at least 2000. What I am looking for is to get the biggest bang for my buck, the trip will include my 11 y/o daughter, my wife, and me :D . I have never gone on a vacation ever. So this is my first time. I can probably get away with a solid base of $3000. So if there is any members that are seasoned vets of this please give me some input so I don't make a mistake. What we are looking to do is just about anything, my wife would love a cruise, while my daughter wants to goto Disneyworld. Keep in mind I live near San Francisco. Okay thats about it. So can anybody help me out here. :D

I usually go to San Francisco for vacation. :D :D

Disneyworld is good. I'm thinking your daughter might get bored on a cruise but maybe not....I don't know her. Really, we've never met...those stories were completely untrue. :lookup: You could come up here for some skiing - Feb. & March are the best months. New York is great but brutal that time of year. You could go to Hawaii...I'm sure Bruddah Wade can help you out. That's all off the top of my head but I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Well, thanks FT :) . As for me, I lived in Hawaii for about 10 years on and off, the last 5 I lived on the windward side of Oahu in Kailua. As for my daughter she likes the ocean, and as long as there was stuff to do, she would enjoy a cruise. Now my wife would probably like skiing, but I don't. Now we probably are leaning towards a cruise of some kind, maybe a Carribean (sp) cruise. someplace where I can get good booze and stogies.

Make both of them happy with a Disney Cruise. :lookup:

My stser and her family did that and loved it.

PG check on the Disney Cruise Line. Sound like everyone might be happy with that.

Great minds think alike Nick! :D

Cruise? Ahhh...come on. Las Vegas is plenty "family" friendly. ;)

Hey Beasty, I didn't know you can catch a cruise in Vegas.... :sign: :sign: :sign:
One more thing, do they have an ocean with a beach and all? :D :p :sign:
Just Kiddin' brother, Las Vegas would be a fun place for all for a Vacation. :)

I'll let you know how my Cancun trip goes and see if I recommend something like that. Its a 5 day trip, airfare, hotel, food and drink included for $750. Something like this might be the way to go. Not to mention, they have a LCDH there, LOL.

I'll report in and let you know.

a cruise sounds good!
will there be an extra stop at this great island named "ISOM"? :D

when I was a wee one, went on a cruise w/ the folks (think it was disney ? ). i had a great time and they kept themselves busy too.

Hey PG, if you guys decide on Disney World & the Disney Cruise Combo, you better let us know when your comin' down here so we can get together and have a ceegar or three... :thumbs:

PG and Stogie together. The state of Florida will never be the same! ;) :D

PG,
I have been on a number of cruises with just my wife and have even ventured into taking the kiddies. The key is to pick the right cruise line that offers kiddie entertainment and programs.

What I would suggest is a Carribean cruise on say the Royal Carribean Cruiseline. I have been on Carnival, Princess, Rennassaince but feel that RC offers the best programs for your daughter and good food and programs for you and the wife.

I believe there is a good selection of destinations and islands you can cruise to St Matin, St Thomas, Barbados, St Croix, Nassau, Jamaica etc. You fly into FL for departure 10 days is as long as I would go for but there are 7 days 10 and 14 day cruises to choose from. After you finish your cruisin rent a car and drive up the coast of FL to Orlando and stay in one of the Didney Land Hotels so you can do the Magic Kingdom.

After your fun filled vacation schedule to fly from Orland back to SFO.

Enjoy your vacation :D

First off, you know that there is plenty of room for you to come down here also Bill for a three amigos herf.... :D

Secondly, Benji hit it right on the head, choose a cruise line that has plenty of kids stuff to do along with plenty of adult stuff too. Rent you a car, and check out Disney and the surrounding area. We have Magic Kingdom, Universal, Sea World, and so on.... :thumbs: Do the 7 day cruise and then say spend 6 or 7 days checking out central Florida, ie. Tampa(Ybor City - cigar heaven :p ), Daytona and Orlando. :)

Thanks Benjiev, and Stogie, If we come down to sunny Florida, you better believe I will give you a call. :thumbs: