• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vail, CO

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any cigar bars or stores in Vail, CO that allow you to smoke inside. My googling skills have failed me and all I can come up with for Vail area stores are liquor stores (by name at least). I'd prefer something near Vail Village if you're familiar with the area, but Minturn, Avon or BC could be fun too. Ideally, there's a cigar bar with some nice warming fluids, but I know with the recent CO smoking ban, that might be hard to come by.

Anyone got any inside information?

Thanks!

I haven't been up there since the ban, and for whatever reason, have no memory of cigar stores up there anyway. Your right though, with the new smoking ban, your chances are slim.

The Tap Room used to have a nice little cigar lounge but unfortunately I do not think there is anything left in Summit County since the ban. Come to Denver and it's another story. :thumbs:

You could always enjoy a cigar slopeside. If you get the right day and enough sun it's really nice.

I think Vail is also a Nuke free zone, so leave your nukes at home too.

I think Vail is also a Nuke free zone, so leave your nukes at home too.

No Nukes? Those hippie scum.

But yeh, that was my impression of Vail, no cigar anything. I don't know if the CO ban allows for cigar bars making a certain percentage of sales from cigars, but if it does, that could be quite a profitable hole to fill for some retailer/restauranteur.

Bumping this thread because I'm in Vail and was searching for a cigar bar/lounge here in the village. I called the Tap Room and they still have their cigar lounge! I'll be stopping by there tomorrow =)

You didn't send me a message? I'm only a couple hours out, but I see how you are!