• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vector Mega Pump

joselastra

I was gifted the Vector MP table lighter yesterday, man does this thing look fierce!! My question is to anyone that has expirience with this lighter: the piece that houses the pump and head seems a bit loose, is this suppose to be? or is the whole lighter suppose to be a rock minus the ignition button? Also, does anyone know how to adjust the flame? My instruction sheet was soaked yesterday as a flash flood hit out of nowhere. Thanks to anyone with any input

Oh damn, I was about to respond untill I found out the thread was about a lighter. :whistling:

The little wheel on the top is just for decoration and is wobbly

I hope this helps

~Mark

Out of curiosity, I did a search for this and...good lord, that thing is a monster. How do you even use a lighter that big?

Out of curiosity, I did a search for this and...good lord, that thing is a monster. How do you even use a lighter that big?

It's not as bad as you'd think LOL It's great for herfs! :thumbs:

I love the Vector Table torches. I don't own one myself but I look to get one soon.

Have you seen the Thundras? They are pretty sweet too

Mark, how is the Thundra compared to the Lotus T3? I have been eying the Mega Pump but it may be a bit much for my needs.

Mark, how is the Thundra compared to the Lotus T3? I have been eying the Mega Pump but it may be a bit much for my needs.

It's nearly identical. Huge, triple flame desktop lighter. I did both of them :thumbs: