• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Verging on inappropriate

I could definitely get in on a GB!! But uh...I'm banned from place orders myself. :D

Ahh, THAT place. Damn, that is a killer price too. Just picked up a box of La Riqueza's otherwise I'd be all over this. :(

Seriously?
You buy there?
There a problem?

Yes, I had a bad customer experience,to say the least, with them(twice).
Without going into specifics,I wasn't happy with what I got from them on two separate orders.
That was a year ago.

I prefer to pay extra and get good quality and excellent customer service.

You guys make me nervous. I've ordered from this vendor a dozen times or more the last 2-3 years and have never experienced a problem. However, all the comments I'm seeing here and on other boards make me think that when I ultimately DO have an issue, resolving it is going to be painful.
sad.gif

The only bad box of cigars I've ever received, and I mean horseshit bad, was a box of PSD4's from the same place. In fact I tore one apart for my first post here!

It's all grey market parallel importation stuff, and a lot of it's great, some of it's okay and some of it's dog rockets at best. I'm sure it's all real, but some crap still comes from Cuba.....

The only bad box of cigars I've ever received, and I mean horseshit bad, was a box of PSD4's from the same place. In fact I tore one apart for my first post here!

It's all grey market parallel importation stuff, and a lot of it's great, some of it's okay and some of it's dog rockets at best. I'm sure it's all real, but some crap still comes from Cuba.....

Couldn't say it better myself.

Hmm. I've had nothing but good products and service from those folks.

I see the CoRo's are on sale too.

Too many wants, too little money.

I'm interested in joining a GB on either product.

I've noticed with a different vendor that the quality of the smokes generally seems to be sub-par. I've stopped ordering from them, and I've always wondered if different quality sticks are selectively sold to different vendors. The discussion here got me thinking about this again. Anyone know or have any insights into whether or not vendors are sold different grades (for lack of a better word) of product?

Honest truth is that I believe ISOM's just don't have the consistancy and overall quality of NC's. I've bought boxes of "tent pegs" from more than one good quality vendors.

I'll say it again; have you EVER had a plugged Padron? Neither have I......
cool.gif

Ordering from this vendor is always a crapshoot since they refuse to open the boxes to check the sticks. That's why I don't do business with them anymore.

This is hard to resist. Reviews on this vendor are mixed. I haven't had an issue with them and their product has been up to par. I haven't had cause to contact their customer service either. Seems like most complaints are about the more popular cigars like Cohiba's, some Monte's, and some Partagas. They seem to sell a lot of cigars, so the cigars you get may not have as much time on them than with some other vendors. I order less popular stuff from them, but if I were to order some of the above mentions cigars I'd probably go with a different, although more expensive vendor that has always given me top notch service. Sometimes it's worth a little more money to know you will be taken care of. Personally, I prefer a vendor open and inspect the boxes prior to shipping. I'd rather they find a problem than have it get to me and then I have to mess around with a return/refund.

....... resolving it is going to be painful.
sad.gif

Not really! They will refund your money without a second thought, as soon as they have the product back in their hands. It is bullchit that you would have to return it in the first place, but it goes with the territory, eh?

I have only bought from this vendor one time. The product I received was damaged, and when I told them about the damage (and provided pictures) they sent me a replacement of all sticks that were ordered, and told me they didn't want the damaged product back....

But that was before I read all the reviews about them, I probably won't be buying from them anymore...Just not worth the risk when there are many other vendors here that have a MUCH better reputation around this board.

I've had nothing but great experiences from this vendor. They also ran huge sales on some Opus they had.

I too have never had an issue with this vendor, as a matter of fact, I have ordered plenty of these exact cigars from them an never a problem

I sure could use a 10er of these... :whistling: :whistling: :D