• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vern is turning 49 Pass

vern

Here is the srory:
In july I went to the RTDA show in Vegas and was lucky enough to get a spot right next to one of the companys that IMHO is making one of the best cigars coming out on the market, I speek of the new LaLuna Naturals and the Climax maddys, now I know that most of you haven't tried these as they haven't been released yet, I have put in a sizeable order for these, and I expect them in around the first of November. November 11 th. is my 49 th. so Lord willing I will have this pass going by my birthday.
If you are interested in trying some of these LMK. you can email your addy and Ph. # to Museumgrade@aol.com
I will start the pass as soon as the La Lunas arrive, but I am only looking for ten passers.

Sweet....sometimes it pays to lurk around here late at night, eh PB? Thanks Vern...sounds like much fun. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I agree, but I was hoping to be the FIRST to join, I guess I took too long composing the e:Mail. Oh well, second will be OK too. :D

Gotta pass -- gotta paaaaaassss...!

Info in my profile, if you'll have me. It'd be an honour.

If you'll accept another Coloradoian I would love to play.

I'll send you a PM with my info.

Mpass

Bruddah Vern!

You wouldn't have a pass without including your hawaiian Bro would ya? LOL! I'd be honored if you'd have me Brother... please cut newbie Wade some slack and let me in! ;) :thumbs: :D Email sent Brother!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
please cut newbie Wade some slack and let me in! ;) :thumbs:
Hey Vern....I reckon' I could vouch for this "newbie" here. :lookup: He seems to have a lot of nice cigars but I think he may be running down to the local Casa del Habanos, you know the one on Waikiki?? ;) :p and picking up all his stuff for puts and for his trades. So, if you don't mind fine, aged Habanos, VSG, PAM and the like...well, he should pass your stringent guidlines!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :) :) :)

Seriously, you know (firsthand) what I mean when I speak of Bruddah Wade!!! :thumbs:

Also, you know that you can't start a pass without the Worm!!! Oh, and "Can I be last?? PURTY PLEASE!!!!" :sneaky: :sneaky: :love: :sneaky:

I think you have my addy., if not LMK and I'll shoot it over to ya'!!

Later Old Man of the CLimmax Sea,

BOTL Ryan :thumbs:

Vern
Oh the thoughts of just attending the RDTA it sounds like the joys of a kid in a candy store :D :D

Email sent, looking forward to joining in ;)

If ya will accept a FNG I would be proud to pass with ya. :thumbs:
Info sent via email. :D

Wascal

Wow , I didn't expect so much response this quickly, I only got room for a couple more. Thanks guys for the great response. :D

Also, you know that you can't start a pass without the Worm!!! Oh, and "Can I be last?? PURTY PLEASE!!!!"

Bruddah Vern,

Are ya actually gonna let that damn Hillbilly in the Pass???? He's a roadkill eating, corncob pipe smoking, strawhat wearing bastige..... and one of the best Bruddahs around! LMAO!!!

Wooohooo! This is gonna be one helluva Pass Vern! Thanks for letting me play... it's my honor Brother!

Aloha,

Wade

If you can take another, let me know! I'd love to play!

Lee :D