• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vern is turning 49 Pass

LMAO @ THAT GALD_DANG NEWBIE, bless his heart, he's a learnin'!!! :D :sign:

You're tuning 49........

again? :sign:

I'll play if'n you'll have me :)

Happy Birthday Vern. What a difference a year makes, eh?

Sign me up if there is still room.

JerryG

Maybe I should have waited to start this, WOW, great response guys.
As I said I don't have the cigars in hand yet so the pass will have to wait until I do.
Everyone that has asked will be in the pass providing i have the necessary info before the pass starts.
Because there are 16 passers, what would you guys think of spliting this into two passes?
Oh yes, One more thing......This pass is full. :D

Hey Vern, it's your pass bro. Set it up as you want it. This looks to be like a good one with the members involved no matter what you set up. :thumbs:

D@MN, you go outta town for a freakin' herf and come home and BAM!!!!! Vern is hostin' a pass and it's already closed!!!! :angry: What luck! :(

Have fun guys! :D Vern, I'll catch up with ya on the next one.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I guess we got one more, Dat Skydivinkid. Bless his heart. No way I could keep him out of a pass of mine, Bless his heart. :D

Hey Vern, my guess is, that ain't the last post like SDN's. You may end up forced to split it to two seperate passes. That's what you git for bein so darn likeable, everybody wants to play in your sandbox!! :D

Bruddah Vern,

It's your B-Day Pass and you do whatever you want with it! Just be sure to include me in one of them Bro! LOL! Heck.... if you want you can include me in BOTH of them... Bwahahahahahahaha!

Aloha Bro!

Wade

Hot Dang! The Wascal gets to come out and play with the Big Guys.
Hope I can stand the pressure :p Glad ya don't have them sticks yet Vern, gives me time to stock up the humidor. ( lets see ...what was that url for cigar bid?) :D

Wascal

Vern...I wasn't sayin' that to get an invite....however...since yer offerin'.....I'M IN!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks brother,

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I like your comment Vern, didn't expect this kinda turnout?
Heck Man you where truly Missed here at the Ole CP.
Again Welome back.

Looks like yall will have a great time.
Hb.