• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vern is turning 49 Pass

The Pass is FINALY rolling. It goes out today.
The order of the pass is:

Wade K.
Michael D.
Mark W.
Jason L.
Bill O.
Lee B.
G.M. Sams
Jose P.
Greg M.
Neil K.
and back to me
Sorry for the delay guys, it has been kinda hectic.
:p :p

Gah -- I got bumped?! I went out and bought good cigars, and everything...

Moo!

<sigh> Ah, well... Happy (late) birthday anyway, and maybe next time.

(Info is *STILL* in my profile)

Wooohooo! I'm leading off and damn proud! Thanks Bruddah Vern... looking forward to this!

Aloha,

Wade

Wah Hoo, it is finallyon the road. lets have fun guys.
Misc. Please sign up on the other pass, I will get it started ASAP.
Brothers:
Instead of the usual pass where you pick a couple of cigars , I have done sealed bags of 5 cigars, some different and some the same. I think you will like the selection, each passer is to take one sealed bag, no cutting them open and mixing and matching as I want everyone to be able to try some of the new La Luna Naturals and the new Climax Maddy. in addition to that I have included a little something for each of you.
As the passers before you put in cigars, you may find some other goodies you want to try, please limit these to two cigars.
Aloha Bruddah Wade. :D

Wooohooo! The box has landed and I'll be opening it up soon! I'll have my puts/takes shortly and will have this baby back in the air tomorrow! Man.... the box sure smells great! I hope Brother Vern put enough cigars in the box for the rest of you! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade