• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Green and Julius

cody5thou

Supporter
Please let me know if anyone can help me score some of these. Thank you

Oh man. I thought you scored some. Those are both excellent. Good Luck in your search. I scored some Trillium this weekend. IMHO they are right up there with Tree House.

Please let me know if anyone can help me score some of these. Thank you

These are pretty hard to get, good luck. While you're at it, might request Julius and Sap. Like Gregg said above, Trillium has some incredible NE IPAs as well.

Are you in Texas Cody?

These are pretty hard to get, good luck. While you're at it, might request Julius and Sap. Like Gregg said above, Trillium has some incredible NE IPAs as well.

Are you in Texas Cody?

Brandon is right on here. Definitely hard to get as there is little to no distro. This is what makes them so highly sought after.

RI is currently rocking the NEIPA game as well. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested in trying a couple.

Yes, I'm in Texas. I didn' realize they were so hard to find. Must be so damn good. Oh well, thanks for the reply s

Yep! They don’t do distro... It’s one of those things where they announce what beer they will have available that day and you have to be willing to go stand in line long enough to get it. That, and hope they haven’t run out by the time it’s your turn.