• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Very Special Dallas herf THURSDAY March 5

Cant stay the whole time, but I will be there for at least one smoke. Cy'all there.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I had a really good time tonight and learned A LOT! I was a bit shell shocked all night due to the wealth of knowledge in the room (seeing as I know very little about cigars) but having the opportunity to attend this HERF gave me the ability to not only expand my knowledge exponentially but also meet some great guys in the process. I normally am a very talkative person but tonight I put my "learning cap" on and soaked up as much information as I could. A big thank you goes out to everyone that made this great experience possible.

Yeah quite an event....glad you made it and it was nice meeting you. Normally we have more talking time but tonight was special. Also Josh....too bad you couldn't stay....oh wait you did.

Yes, it was worth the tongue lashing i got when i arrived at home.

Good times were had. Lots of great information and conversation with some wonderful people.

I was really nice meeting Gary. Your wife is a trooper!

Thanks Josh. It was nice to meet you too.

Yes this was definitely one of the better cigar lessons I have ever had. Jose Blanco from La Aurora was a real treat. Very open and candid and even quite humorous. A most enjoyable experience where we discussed different types of tobacco, the regions from which they come, strength vs flavor, the art of the blend, and the trial and error methods that both delight and frustrates and even the best in the cigar world.

Thanks to Steve for opening up the board room for all of us. Thanks to Jose for sharing the knowledge and bringing all the smokes to try. Thanks to Frank for whatever the hell it was that you had to do with this. :D And finally, thanks to all the brothers that were there. The interaction is one of the things that made this event special.

We had a blast. And kudos to my wife for sticking it out even during the smokiest parts of the evening.

Gary