• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

Guys, after looking over the pass I have decided to take one more.

Take #2 LFD Oro Tubo - $13.00 Serious Cigars
Put #46 Tat TAA '12- $12.00 one time release

Thanks,

Kendall

Paul,
Are you home this week? If not, I can store them in my humi and get them out after the holiday. Let me know. Thanks,

What do you all think about the dollar margin? I think it's probably good to go.

I guess you could say the $1 is made up for due to the limited edition of the Tatuaje TAA 2012...even though it's not hard to come by at present. Still...what's a $1 between friends. Seriously though...I'm more lax when it comes to these things, others are not. Myself...I'm fine with it, but the call lies with you Domingo...your pass, your call.

Still waiting to hear from Paul. I need to get this to the PO today or put it in my humidor as I am leaving tomorrow morning.

Just wanted to make sure big guy. It is the holiday and all. I will post a DC # tonight. Thanks,

0312 1430 0001 8966 7205
Had to second day it, otherwise it was going to take 8 days. Should be there before the holiday. Thanks for letting me participate chief.

Cigars arrived safe and sound and are all checked in. Domingo just a question on the listings of Cigars and the way they are packed. I noticed Chester just put hit puts back in the finger bag slots that his takes came out of but Kendall continued the list out to 44. How do you want this to be done. Seeing how there are limited extra slots we should continue the same way that Chester did it. If that's what you want.

Let me know P&T on the way!
Paul

Yea ill update the list like Chester did. So just use the same slots. Ilikefishes didn't get a chance to email me the excel sheet but if you can that'd be great. Have a great thanksgiving guys!

Sounds good Boys I will get it together tomorrow while I am recovering from turkey hangover!