• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Victory "Wild Devil" Ale

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
Hop heads, belgian-lovers, and sour aficionados may have something to compare notes on soon. Victory's "Wild Devil" ale (basically their Hop Devil fermented with Bret) has just received label approval for 750 ml bottles:

gallery_4370_457_122418.jpeg

gallery_4370_457_125655.jpeg

Originally this was only available on draught at the Brewery and several select accounts in the area. I'll keep you all posted when it's released.

I just drooled all over my keyboard! Victory is definitely one of my favorite brewers, and Hop Devil is no exception! It is one top notch IPA.

I absolutely can't wait to try this one! Victory....you crazy bastiges!

Sounds really interesting. I could see it either being amazing or horrible. Good thing I have a beer pimp in PA! :whistling:

Sounds really interesting. I could see it either being amazing or horrible. Good thing I have a beer pimp in PA! :whistling:
Draft reviews in the area last fall when it was available were mixed. I'm sure if you do a search on BA you'll see some of the local reaction.