• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

underwater-parking.jpg

I tried to find this picture that Kirk photoshopped w/ Bill, but it's gone.

Here is one that I am very proud of. Based on the design of the 1923 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, it was completely hand built by my father-in-law and took him just under 2 years to complete. It has a dual convertible top, one for the passengers and one for the chauffeur. Except for the engine, everything else that makes the car was handmade by him, the stiching of the leather, the wood in-lays, the custom molded wheels, the exceptional metal work...everything. Every single body panel was shaped, molded and welded by him. Since more that 65% of the car was handmade and of original design, he was able to register the car under his own brand.

gallery_1870_61_10101.jpg

From this view, you can see the passenger convertible top open with the blue leather interior. I wish I had larger size pictures, but this was taken during the days of 1 megapixel digital cameras. Will take updated pictures when I get there next month.

gallery_1870_61_5681.jpg

Some more useful features on this car.
(fair warning if you're a cat lover but rest assured that no animals were harmed in the filming of this commercial)

Ford Sportka