• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Order now while stocks last
  • Sale now on, but hurry as there are only a limited amount being made.
  • NOT available in any shops. Mail order only via this website.
  • These unusual iPods are imported from South Africa, designed and made by local craftsmen.
  • They are a slightly different version of the Nano, but still very cool.
  • The battery life is exceptionally good.
  • For all you techno geeks, the picture below is the exact model on offer.
iPod.jpg

Have you ever been up the creek without a paddle? Now there's a place to go and get one.

upacreek.jpg

While in college you can't hardly walk to class without running into some protest or activists.

I decided to attend a feminist rally one day to see what it was all about.

Can you see me in the photo? :laugh:

funirontu1.jpg

I wish this was a picture found on the Internet.
This is Buddy, my g/f's cat, he is about 13 yrs old and sometimes gets terrible hairballs and his thick hair gets matted. He will not let her comb her and when he is taken to the vet to be groomed, they have to sedate the cat. Anyway, last fall my g/f decides to shave him to alleve the hairball / matting issues. And this is what she brought back from the vet on that HILARIOUS DAY !!!!

DSCF0074.jpg

This is what he normally looks like

P1010007.jpg

OK... I'm going to take a slightly different angle here. This is my son. He likes to sit on his drum. Except this time, he forgot to put the top on before he sat. Funny and/or amusing on a different plane. See if thinking outside the box helps.

143_4326.jpg