• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

A female blonde patrolman pulls over another blonde female on the highway for speeding.

The patrol person approaches the car and asks "....may I see your license, Miss..?" Flustered, the blonde driver hands her the registration for the car.

A bit flustered herself, the equally blonde patrol person says "No, miss, I really need to see your DRIVERS LICENSE..." Equally frustrated and digging frantically through her purse, the drive now hands the officer her proof of insurance.

Now, just short of pissed off, the patrol person says loudly "....dammit! I have to see your DRIVERS LICENSE..!! You know, the one with your PICTURE ON IT..!!...?" Now in a panic, the blonde digs through her purse, grabs a small mirror, holds it up, sees her reflection in the mirror, and hands it to the patrol person.

The blonde patrol person looks it over, and calmly hands it back saying "....oh, I didn't realize you were a policeman. You may go......"

Another excellent update:

Member No. 19 "Last Seen: 2 Feb 2005" has graciously accepted my invitation to be part of this pass...:cool:

Rob and who? ;) :sign: Another fine addition! :thumbs:

BTW, is there anything in the rules that says we can't bribe Pe....... I mean #398? :whistling:

BTW, is there anything in the rules that says we can't bribe Pe....... I mean #398? :whistling:

Como esta beetches! Many thanks to brother Devin here. I am honored to be a part of this. :)

Kenny you need to know I cannot be bought. But I can certainly be swayed, rented, coerced and cajoled for a while.... :whistling:

Since I can't vote for my own joke I'll toss one in the mix:

Akbar and Mustafa came over from Iraq to seek out their fortunes in the USA. They walked into New York City, looked around and marveled at their new surroundings. Akbar thought for a minute and said 'Mustafa we should have contest. One year from this time we meet again at this very spot. Then we see has assimilated into American lifestyle the best.' Mustafa agreed and they parted ways.

One year later they meet again. Akbar proudly tells Mustafa 'I have job driving taxi, bought house, joined local church, signed son up in soccer and bought minivan!' Mustafa looks at Akbar and say's 'Phuck you rag head. I win.' :0

Welcome "398". Good to have ya. I don't believe we've met, however, if Devin says you're good peeps, well, we'll take it with a grain of salt!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T. here from the Commonwealth of Kentucky!!! :sign:

Thanks Skydivnekd! I float around on other boards as either Pete or p2000.

And just so you know Devin is a good judge of character. Usually. :sign:

Better go with a few grains of salt on this one.... :D

A very attractive blond is pulled over by a policeman for driving erratically. Cop say to her, "You seem a little enebriated, how much have you drank tonight?"
Blonde looks at him and slurs, "Two beers, officer."
Cop looks at her, smells the alcohol on her breath and says, "Yea right, license, registration, get out and we'll do a sobriety test."
Blonde gets worried and asks, "Isn't there something we can work out, officer?", and winks at him.
Cop looks around and starts to unzip his pants.
Blonde says, "Damn! That's the fourth breathalizer I've had to take tonight."

Great to see you guys again! Try and stick around this time. :)

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man." The man then replies: "Yeah, well we were married 35 years."

A guy walks in to a bar with a monkey.

The Bartender says "Hey! You can't bring that monkey in here"

The Monkey starts hopping around on the bar.

The Man says " Don't worry I'll pay for what ever he does"

The monkey goes over to the condiments and starts eating the olives.

The Bartender say "Hey look at your monkey, he's eating the olives"

The man says "Don't worry I said I'll pay for it, give me a double 7&7"

The Bartender pours the man his drink watching the monkey.

The monkey grabs some cherries and eats those.

Again the Bartender shouts "Hey, your monkey is eating the cherries"

The man says" Listen... just keep tabs and I'll pay for everything, one drink and we are out of here."

The monkey then jumps over on the light above the pool table and scoops up the pool que chalk and eats it.

As the Bartender keeps a watch, He sees the monkey grab the queball and swollow it. He then shouts to the man" That's it... he's got to go"

The man says "OK", finishes his drink and asks " How much do I owe you?"

The bartend totals up the olives, cherries, chalk and the queball along with the mans double and says" that'll be $40 plus a tip".

The man lays down a $50 and calls the monkey to him and leaves.

About a week later the man comes back in the bar with the monkey.

Right away the bartender says "You can't bring that monkey in here"

The Monkey starts hopping around on the bar again.

The man says again " Don't worry I'll pay for what ever he does"

The Bartender thinks well he did pay up last time, so he justs growls "OK"

The monkey goes over to the condiments and starts eating the olives. But this time he puts one in his butt... then eats it.

The Bartender watches this in discust.

The man says "Don't worry I said I'll pay for it, give me a double 7&7"

The Bartender pours the man his drink still watching the monkey.

The monkey grabs some cherries and puts one in his butt then eats it.

The Bartender throws his hands up and says " Thats fuggin gross, what the hell is he doing?"

The man sips his drink and replies " After that queball last week, he measures everything before he eats it now."

A fire chief came home early one day and finds his wife relaxing in bed. All looks well till he notices a cigar in the ash tray. He becomes furious and yells, "Where did that cigar come from?"

The paramedic from under the bed says, "Havana!"

Two fellows were sitting in a coffee shop...suddenly the Town's Fire Alarm went off ... one jumped up and headed for the door ... his friend shouted,

"Hey, Tom, I didn't know you were a fireman!"

Tom replied,

"I'm not, but my girlfriend's husband is..."

Better go with a few grains of salt on this one.... :D

Isn't that the truth...LMAO

Brother, you did such a great job of judging in the Edicion Limitada pass, it is an honor to have you pick the winners in this one...:)

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

A fish is swimming downstream and runs into a big wall. What does he say?

Dam

A young boy comes up to his dad one afternoon and says "Dad I was just watching TV and they were talking about something called a vagina. What does a vagina look like?"

"Hmmm....before sex it looks like a beautiful unopened rose."

"Really, what about after sex?"

"Well son, have you ever seen a bulldog throwing up mayonaise?"

The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains of Alaska for
some sight-seeing. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope
mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, a "Save the Whales" hat,
and a "To Hell with Bush" T-shirt, was screaming while struggling
frantically, thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp of a
10 foot grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched horrified, a group of Republican loggers came racing
up. One quickly fired a .44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two
reached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Democrat from the
bear's grasp. Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off
the bear and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the
third tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give
you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there
was a bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic
Environmental activists but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is
not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was
that guy?"

"It was the Pope," another replied. He's in direct contact with heaven
and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom but he sure
don't know anything about bear hunting! By the way, is the bait holding
up, or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and grab another one?

A cop was patrolling late at night in a well-known spot.

He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing. The
cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look.

Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine. He
immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, knitting. Puzzled by
this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the
driver's window.

The young man lowers his window . "Uh, yes, officer?"

The cop says: "What are you doing?"

The young man says: "Well, officer, I'm reading a magazine."

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says:

"And her, what is she doing?"

The young man shrugs: "Sir I believe she's knitting a pullover sweater."

Now, the cop is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, at night,
in a Lover's Lane....and nothing obscene is happening!

The cop asks: "What's your age, young man?"

The young man says :"I'm 22, sir."

The cop asks: "And her ... what's her age?"

The young man looks at his watch and replies:

"She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."

International Rules Of Manhood

1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:
(a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
(b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
© After wrecking your boss' car.
(d) One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".
(e) When she is using her teeth.

3: Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.

4: Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

5: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.

6: Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden. However complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

7: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional. At that point, you must celebrate at a strip bar of the birthday boy's choice.

8: On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.

9: When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.

10: It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach...and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.

11: Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

12: Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.

13: Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

14: Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy.

15: If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

16: Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

17: Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights:
(a) Yeah, Baby, Push it!
(b) C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
© Another set and we can hit the showers!

18: Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

19: Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

20: The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal, drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was occurs.

21: It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.

22: Thou shalt not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue.

23: The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox. End of story.

24: There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever.

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below.

"GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, "Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

"BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next!"

We hope this clears up any confusion.

The International Council of Manhood, Ltd.

An 80-year-old man goes to a doctor for a check-up. The doctor tells him, "You're in terrific shape. There's nothing wrong with you. Why, you might live forever. By the way, how old was your father when he died?"
The 80-year-old responded, "Did I say he was dead?"
The doctor couldn't believe it! So he said, "Well, how old was your grandfather when he died?
The 80-year-old responded again, "Did I say he was dead?"
The doctor was astonished. He said, "You mean to tell me you are 80 years old and both your father and your grandfather are both alive?"
"Not only that," said the patient, "my grandfather is 126 years old, and next week he is getting married for the first time."
The doctor said, "After 126 years of being a bachelor why on earth did your grandfather want to get married?"
His patient looked up at the doctor and said, "Did I say he wanted to?"

A man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 35," was the reply.

"I'm actually 47," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your balls for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thinks, What the hell and lets her slip her hand down his pants.

Ten minutes later, the old lady says, "Okay, it's done. You are 47."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant. How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonalds."