• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Yo, cohibasurfer... since you're before me, be sure to put in a baseball and bat, would ya'?

Yo... Rattboy. I got your balls and bat hangin me hombre. The real question is...How am I gonna get those machine mades now? :sign:

I think I have some photos of you with some ducks Kenny, DON'T make me use them.

:0 ??? :blush:

Speaking of ducks....

Three guys get to heaven,Bob, Larry and Bill, and before they enter St. Peter warns them,

"whatever you do don`t ever, ever, step on a duck. Once one quacks, they all do, and they make a terrible racket. The angels do not like this and punishment is severe".

So Bob enters heaven and immediately steps on a duck. An angel comes up to him and chains a large hairy ugly woman to him for eternity, and says,

" You were told not to step on a duck".

The next week Larry steps on a duck. An angel comes to him and chains a very ugly woman to him for eternity and says.

"You were told not to step on a duck".

Bill hadn`t stepped on a duck since he had gotten into heaven and was enjoying himself when one day an angel comes up to him and chains a beautiful supermodel to him. Quite shocked Bill asked the supermodel why she was chained to him and she turned to him and said,

" I don`t know what you did, but I stepped on a duck."

I get the pass before Wicky Wacky woo! Wade you will have to tell me what you are looking to take so I can tell you how fine they smoked! Bwahahahahaha! All those years of charming my wife with your chocolate nuts.... Pay back is a bitch! :cool: If this gets’ to me before I head out to California I might be able to hook up with Mike and or Rod and do a group box free for all! :whistling:

Speaking of ducks.... I hope this is not lost in translation :rolleyes:

Dos amigos viejos del golfista son fuera en el curso cuando Joe saca un hallazgos de aan de puro fuera que él no tiene un encendedor tan él pregunta Tom para una luz, Tom dice apenas alcance hacia abajo en el lado de mi bolsa, Joe hace y saca un encendedor inmenso de Bic, después de que él encienda su puro que él observa a Tom que es el encendedor más grande de Bic que él tiene Jamás visto y pregunta donde él fuund lo. Tom lo dice él lo obtuvo de un genio y produce una lámpara mágica de su bolsa, Joe dice puede obtengo un deseo y Tom dice le da una prueba, de modo que Joe borra la lámpara y un taponazos de genio y dice que usted tiene un deseo, después de que pensar un poco Joe diga que quiero un millón de machos cabríos, de repente fuera de los patos de cielo caen por todas partes. ¿Joe dice a Tom Oye lo que el trato, yo pedí un millón de machos cabríos no un millón de patos, y las respuestas de Tom le hicieron piensa que mi deseo fue para un Bic grande?

[]

Dos amigos viejos del golfista son fuera en el curso cuando Joe saca un hallazgos de aan de puro fuera que él no tiene un encendedor tan él pregunta Tom para una luz, Tom dice apenas alcance hacia abajo en el lado de mi bolsa, Joe hace y saca un encendedor inmenso de Bic, después de que él encienda su puro que él observa a Tom que es el encendedor más grande de Bic que él tiene Jamás visto y pregunta donde él fuund lo. Tom lo dice él lo obtuvo de un genio y produce una lámpara mágica de su bolsa, Joe dice puede obtengo un deseo y Tom dice le da una prueba, de modo que Joe borra la lámpara y un taponazos de genio y dice que usted tiene un deseo, después de que pensar un poco Joe diga que quiero un millón de machos cabríos, de repente fuera de los patos de cielo caen por todas partes. ¿Joe dice a Tom Oye lo que el trato, yo pedí un millón de machos cabríos no un millón de patos, y las respuestas de Tom le hicieron piensa que mi deseo fue para un Bic grande?

Yep I thought it might be lost in translation but this will help, Joe asked for a million bucks.

[]

Yep I thought it might be lost in translation but this will help, Joe asked for a million bucks.

Hey this is what you get out of a free translation service, actually it might be more funny than the orginal joke :rolleyes:

[]

I get the pass before Wicky Wacky woo! Wade you will have to tell me what you are looking to take so I can tell you how fine they smoked! Bwahahahahaha! All those years of charming my wife with your chocolate nuts.... Pay back is a bitch! :cool: If this gets’ to me before I head out to California I might be able to hook up with Mike and or Rod and do a group box free for all! :whistling:

What part of California are going to? Let's get together for a herf. Keep me posted.

Just reading along to watch the festivities... don't think this one has been posted yet...

salma_hayek_6.jpg

Ummm. Does anyone else think it's just sad when Rod tries to act cool like us?

NA

What part of California are going to? Let's get together for a herf. Keep me posted.

See? Ain't it just pitiful?

NA

Hey Rod... I'll drive down for a herf with Mousketeer Joe and You! If you can set something up on your famous roof top spot for March 23/24 that might work. :thumbs:

See you are still walking around without your pants.

One leg at a time...

Michael,

Sounds like a plan. You'll like our rooftop bar. It's very quiet, great view of the valley and Downtown LA, fully stocked bar, free food (appetizers and desserts), free soft drinks, etc... You'll love it. :D Too bad Neal isn't popular enough to hang with the So Cal Crew...

I hope they don't have any gay island communities out near you where JOE.M. will lose his cell phone over the side of the boat again or you'll never be able to meet up with him...... :whistling:

Michael,

Sounds like a plan. You'll like our rooftop bar. It's very quiet, great view of the valley and Downtown LA, fully stocked bar, free food (appetizers and desserts), free soft drinks, etc... You'll love it. :D Too bad Neal isn't popular enough to hang with the So Cal Crew...
Oh great. With Michael involved it's pathetic AND gay.

NA

Michael,

Oh great. With Michael involved it's pathetic AND gay.

NA
Why is it everything is either pathetic or gay to guys like Neal that suffer from ED.

I found a picture of Neal in his younger days before he suffered from ED. Guess the guy never liked to wear pants...

cleaverlifter.jpg