• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View New Content

grateful1

Oh My!
No workie!

When I click it and am onthe 'forums' tab...it doesn't list anything new.

Do tell!

Maybe no one is posting. On the other hand, back in my day we didn't have this fancy "New Content" tab. We had to click on a topic with a mouse that plugged into our computer, not these fancy schmancy wireless mice. So quit your belly achin' would ya?

The search function took a hit as well. :laugh:

Looks like someone tripped over the power cord that powers the search engine server. I just plugged it back into the wall. Let's see if new content is generated now...

Someone respond so we can test this out...

Ok, let me dig deeper. Stay tuned...

Nor here . . . seems like it's been happening a LOT lately. Was there a recent add-on or plug-in to the board software that's glitching it up?

~Boar

Still busted. :)
It's not busted so much as working differently. It used to be everything in the last 24 hours. Now it's everything since the most recent midnight. It makes for a short list for us night owls like me, and you shiftless good-for-nothings on vacation. Go to bed, try it in the morning!

Still busted. :)
It's not busted so much as working differently. It used to be everything in the last 24 hours. Now it's everything since the most recent midnight. It makes for a short list for us night owls like me, and you shiftless good-for-nothings on vacation. Go to bed, try it in the morning!

:laugh: Eff yoo man!! :sign: I'm back to work as of RIGHT NOW. :)

Not working on mobile device either. How am I supposed to drive and search cigar pass at the same time? Geez todd :sign: