• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View New Content

Is there a patch to fix this? Or a new update that fixes this problem once and for all?

No patch necessary. This has to do with something on the server consuming all of the memory at 2 AM every morning. I have a feeling it has to do with the backup process. I'm trying to pinpoint it.

No patch necessary. This has to do with something on the server consuming all of the memory at 2 AM every morning. I have a feeling it has to do with the backup process. I'm trying to pinpoint it.

Not trying to be bothersome about this, but did you find anything out about this Rod? I can still come onto CP each morning and the only "New Content" I find is from about 4am and on. If I haven't been on for a day or two, I have to pull each forum up seperately to read the threads I've missed.

Search is down again this morning, which I'm assuming means the VNC is as well. Just a heads up.

Not trying to be bothersome about this, but did you find anything out about this Rod? I can still come onto CP each morning and the only "New Content" I find is from about 4am and on. If I haven't been on for a day or two, I have to pull each forum up seperately to read the threads I've missed.

I'd hate to see you 'try'! :rolleyes:

I'd hate to see you 'try'! :rolleyes:

Are you trying to upset me again so I buy another sampler from you?

VNC will be back up momentarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rod is there no permanent fix for the VNC? It's quirkier than all heck!

If I haven't been on for a day or two, I have to pull each forum up seperately to read the threads I've missed.

I don't even bother trying to use the view new content feature any more except to give figure out the last time I was on CP. I then use that date/time to determine which threads have new posts I might not have seen.

You'd think every post was worth reading the way these guys moan and groan.:rolleyes:

Doc.

If it continues, we have two options. Neither I really like, but let's see how it goes for now...

I'm getting really annoyed with the VNC on my iPhone. It does the same thing it did on my Droid X...not show me the new content!!!

I'll hit the button at 7 am, and it'll only show me posts from about 0200 PST on. Then, say I don't read those threads. Well, same day at 1200, ill hit the button again and it will cut everything off from 0700 hours on, including the threads I did not read. It's very annoying.

I'm getting really annoyed with the VNC on my iPhone. It does the same thing it did on my Droid X...not show me the new content!!!

I'll hit the button at 7 am, and it'll only show me posts from about 0200 PST on. Then, say I don't read those threads. Well, same day at 1200, ill hit the button again and it will cut everything off from 0700 hours on, including the threads I did not read. It's very annoying.

It only works if you show up for herfs

:sign: