• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View New Content

Not working here, either. I just figured all you guys took the day off....;)

Not working on mobile device either. How am I supposed to drive and search cigar pass at the same time? Geez todd :sign:

Still down here. This seems to be happening a lot lately.:(

Wow! Its like its not working anywhere.

Am I the only one that has problems with the View New Content feature not showing very many entries? I mean sometimes if I'm away for a couple of days and I come back and click View New Content it says there were only 3 or 4 threads with new content in them. I know this can't be right. Is anyone else having this problem, and more importantly if there's a way to fix this what is it?

Am I the only one that has problems with the View New Content feature not showing very many entries? I mean sometimes if I'm away for a couple of days and I come back and click View New Content it says there were only 3 or 4 threads with new content in them. I know this can't be right. Is anyone else having this problem, and more importantly if there's a way to fix this what is it?

I'm having the same problem. I'll get on the computer in the morning and after hitting the "view new content", it only shows posts from about 4am on.

I'm having the same problem. I'll get on the computer in the morning and after hitting the "view new content", it only shows posts from about 4am on.

You're on a need to know basis and obviously, you don't need to know :sign:

I've had the same issues some days, some days it seems fine. The longer I go between checking the more often there seems to be an issue.

Sounds like a bug. I'll check with the vendor to see if this has been reported.

There is nothing in "My Content" or "New Content" this morning.

Thanks

Steve