• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf!

Sonofa... I was up, actually, but doing something else. I actually forgot it was the weekend, to be honest. Days run together around here...

Sorry I missed it. We started watching "uploaded" on Amazon and the next thing I knew it was midnight....

No worries, hit it up when you can. Enjoyed the chat with everyone again. Anyone is welcome to join!

Sorry, guys. I tried, but my eyes just wouldn't stay open past 0100, or so. I've got the "outside" computer charged, so I'll try logging in when I head out for a smoke later today, which will be morning'ish for most of you.

Sorry, guys. I tried, but my eyes just wouldn't stay open past 0100, or so. I've got the "outside" computer charged, so I'll try logging in when I head out for a smoke later today, which will be morning'ish for most of you.
Looked for you this morning...

I’m back in now if anyone is around. Will check back in about five minutes (2010’ish, my time).