• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Lounge or Zoom meeting?

I have a regular Skype "cocktails date" on Saturdays (long story! I'll tell it someday!) but depending on timing, might still be able to come by. Other nights are all good as long as it's not too late. Us homely old bastiges needing our beauty sleep and all that, y'know.

~Boar

Name the time and I will do my best to be there, at least for a little bit. I've never used a vidcon program, so I'll probably have to have my teenager show me how to work it.. :p

After looking at many different options, Zoom seems to be the best solution. I was really hoping to host it on my server, however can't find any decent software out there. I'll sign up shortly and post the participant info. :)

So when does everyone want to meet up?

Please post the following:
  • Days you are available.
  • Time windows you prefer. Please post in Eastern Time.
Also, I have 9 host accounts, so if anyone wants to be a designated host, please let me know. We can also setup a calendar on CP, in which members can post herfs. I think this is going to be a great addition to CP, as now members from around the country (world) can herf with one another. :D

For me, most evenings are best during the week, or weekend mornings/afternoon.

Evenings this week are good for me, other than Tuesday; usually 8or9pm-11pm EST
I am also open Friday 5pm-11pm EST or Saturday anytime!?

Any night after 9pm. That's when I go out for my smokes. Till midnight or so.