• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

Brother in law hasn't even shown up yet. If he's not here by eight to hell with him, I'm having a cigar!

Was really awesome to meet ya brother! Really enjoyed the chat man. Damn shame none of these other slack asses joined in. :)

He showed up right at eight. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys tonight. So imagine my surprise when my wife told me her brother was going to come over and help hang drywall. Sorry. Hopefully next month.

Kingantz said:
Was really awesome to meet ya brother! Really enjoyed the chat man. Damn shame none of these other slack asses joined in. :)
Was Great meeting you as well brother!
Hopefully some of these other guys can get themselves on, even if for a short time on the next one.

MrAnderson41 said:
He showed up right at eight. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys tonight. So imagine my surprise when my wife told me her brother was going to come over and help hang drywall. Sorry. Hopefully next month.
Appreciated the heads up! You can't turn away help when it's offered... Especially when it's family.

Well I have no idea how to set this up so unless Daryl sees this and gets it set up I guess this will be another no show for mr.