• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Video Herf

Set-In-Stone said:
....are pants still required for Video Herfs ? It's been a while since I have participated in one,
and I was just curious?
If you don't wear pants, I will have to find something else to do.  :D

Jonesy said:
Jeez CJ, you're harder to get a hold of than the President. Give me a call sometime Bitch!
He flaked on me this last Saturday so don't feel too bad. Said he wanted to meet up, but when I got to Denver and called, he didn't answer the phone. You suck CJ!

wkoti said:
Lies designed to assassinate my character!!!

Lies are not necessary to accomplish that task quite easily.

You know the saying?...Tell the truth and shame the Devil.  ;)

Someone wanted to meet up with CJ of their own free will and accord?

Next Video Herf?

Ps. I have not read this whole thread.

CJ, you've been MIA for far too long... We all know who the real Flaky McFlakerton is!!

Tall Paul said:
Who is CJ?

I think the whole chef thing is phony....look what I found in his town.  :whistling:

CJ_Corporation_zps479f6613.png

He always did come across as a bit flamboyant & dramatic,,, ???

Now, try getting CJ, me and Jason together in one room at the same time. This has never occurred!

CMontoya79 said:
Now, try getting CJ, me and Jason together in ine room at the same time. This has never occurred!
It would of happened if CJ didn't flake! ;)

Who'll be joining tonight?
Will CJ, Backslide & CMontoya79, all show up at once?

goto http://www.oovoo.com & signup to join in.
my username is BigBear-ooVoo

Sounds good Montoya!!

Hopefully catch you on the flip side of this month then Mr Anderson!!

Sorry guy I jut got home from work and need to head out to another call in a few. Sadly I'm on call this week and have been swamped.

I would have loved to join, but I am waiting to pick up my father in law from LAX.