• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visiting Houston 4/13-17

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
Flight arriving around 4:30 pm on the 13th. Any locals want to suggest places to smoke? I'm staying at the Hilton Americas. No car but can cab it as long as its not too spendy. Free most evenings/ nights except Saturday. If you can spare a few hours lets herf, too! TIA

Best,
Joe

I don't really know of any places to smoke down in that area, but I would be willing to make the trip up there to here with you! :thumbs:

Cool. Let's see what other locals come up with as far as locations, time(s) and date(s). Thanks for posting!:)

Edited to add: and for your willingness to herf! :sign:

How does you Saturday afternoon look? We are a having a Houston Area Pre-Cigar fest Herf that Saturday. I can pick you up for that. I can herf Monday evening as well. If you can't make Saturday, I'll take you to my favorite place to smoke on Monday. (Yes, read Gingerman) You can smoke at many of the outdoor patios around town as well.

I don't think there is much there. I google mapped it and I think theres some cigar shop there but it just says "fine cigars". Might not be a real B&M. We are herfing sometime Saturday during lunch at Rice village if you can make your way over there. Check the herf section here and keep an eye out for details.

Saturday should work. Thanks for the ride offer. I hope I am not putting you out of your way.

Saturday should work. Thanks for the ride offer. I hope I am not putting you out of your way.

Not at all. Your hotel is only about 5 miles from work or the place we plan on herfing Saturday afternoon. I'd drive in just to herf anyway.