• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Visiting NYC and Boston

brian29

Hello CP! I will be visiting NY and MA next week and wanted to know if there were any B&M's anyone recommend I visit. I will be staying in Manhattan while in NY and the Harvard University area while in MA.

Thanks,

Brian

hey brian----

i will be at churchill's tonight..while the wife and daughter are at american idol concert at the garden...if you are around..

not sure about the timing....probaly aboout ~630pm....

pm me....

hey brian----

i will be at churchill's tonight..while the wife and daughter are at american idol concert at the garden...if you are around..

not sure about the timing....probaly aboout ~630pm....

pm me....

I appreciate the invite Al, but I will not be in MA until Thursday night. Let me know what you think of the place though.

Thanks,
Brian

Sorry I will miss you.

I have been there many times.......it is a very nice place, you will enjoy your visit.

Al

Might have to go chck out that Churchhill's. I'm going to be in NY myself in about 2 weeks for vacation and a wedding. I was going to just bring some cigars, but if I can find a local B&M while there, that would be great.

My shop of choice is right in the center of Harvard Square. Leavitt and Pierce. Look for the big blue lady:

2541179621_ff4718625d.jpg

If you're staying at the Charles or the Commander, it's a 5 minute walk. 1 minute from the Red Line T stop. Turn your cell phone off before you go in or they may ask you to kindly step outside.

If you're staying a little further away, there are others but this is the nicest I know of in the immediate area and most of the staff actually smoke.

Edit: If you don't mind a slightly longer walk, there's a cigar bar relatively near Harvard that's fairly nice:

http://www.cigarmasters.com/