• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Want a free usb flash drive?

Your welcome, I hope everyone here grabs one... Getting anything free from Microsoft (except headaches) doesn't happen all that often. :)

BTW The answers for the quiz are "2" and "true" for the rest of the questions. :)

Oh and for the peeps outside of the US, ignore the US only thingy at the bottom. I'm getting mine and I'm in Germany.

thanks - just ordered - now what the hell do you do with it? Is that basically an external hard drive that you store files on?

Something like that, I use the ones I already have to carry anti virus and anti spam programs with me when I go over peoples houses to clean their computers.

You can also use them to trade mp3s and other things. A flash drive is just a handy thing to own if your into computers, I have one thats 4 Gigabytes.

tjm5019 said:
just got mine as well! Anyone know how big it is(GIG wise?)
[snapback]295385[/snapback]​

I'm quessing 64mb but we might get lucky.

Wurm said:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mystery...rp/default.mspx

Click on that link then the "Mystery solved" link in the middle of the right hand side of the page.

You have to either sign up for .net or use your MS Messenger or Hotmail log in info to sign in and thats it... MS will be sending you a usb flash drive in the mail :)
[snapback]295286[/snapback]​

I dont see any link that says "Mystery solved". I do see a graphic that says "Valuable information" with a picture of a usb drive, but if I click on it, nothing happens