• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

War, huh?

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
I guess all hopes of 2011 being a year of peace and harmony around here are lost. My mailbox has been completely obliterated. Luckily, it's 200ft from the house, so my domicile has been spared.

I thank you for the package, Mr. Lamson. Someone is going to pay for this, though. I hope you're happy with the pain that you've brought upon some other poor bastard. :0

Hahahahahaha!

I say, "Nice shot, man!" to the responsible party. Alan's a great target.

- Tim

I was hit pretty hard yesterday, completely blindsided by what came in the mail.

I was able to limp away from the scene, but the next noob will not be so lucky!

Nice! :thumbs:

It's that time of year.

Hahahahahaha!

I say, "Nice shot, man!" to the responsible party. Alan's a great target.

- Tim

Filter! Great song bro.

About gd time Alan gets spanked for being Captain Awesome!

good target y'all... but seems like every year some uppity Newbs try to get the upper hand...

Great way to get Alan to post other than in the Pipe Room! Way to go!

I climb out from the smoking crater where my mailbox once was and as the smoke clears, a tattered piece of paper floats down with the edges still smoldering. It seems Mr. Tillers targeted a FOG; however got the coordinates wrong and hit me instead.

Big mistake. :whistling:

Many thanks Jeff!

Nice shot!

Seems as the newbs are trying to get something going every year around this time......it is always a nice sign spring is coming.