• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

Smokyballs

The nap master
Alright, I'm declaring WAR on all of you! I'm going to bomb 50 of you! Here's the fun part(contest). You can keep the hell I will send you and go on with you pathetic life or you can go for the big cash and prizes. Send the bomb I sent you back out with addition explosives that clown my orignal bomb! Pm me with the DC#, what you sent and who you sent it to! After I send out my 50 I will review all the counterstrikes. Whoever sent out the best additional bomb (according to me) will win... One each of every standard production Padron 1926 series and 1964 in both wrappers!!!That's right 30 cigars! This includes 40ths! And now for the fine print to keep you boys on the level! YOU CANNOT SEND YOUR BOMB TO ANYONE, YOU MUST SEND IT TO THE NAME AND ADDY I WILL PROVIDE IN THE BOMB! This prevents any of you little scamps from talking to your buddys and staging an elaborate bomb that you will get right back! THE BOMB MUST BE OUT THINGS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE! No iso's! To prvent this, you must have the bomb and pm out no more than 4 days after you recieve the original bomb or you are disqualified! I want to keep tight control of this so I will start with 5 a week for 10 weeks! Once the bombs have been sent(and recieved) I will post the first round of players.The fun will begin in a few days. Good luck!

The rules in Bullet format for my retarded friends that aren't willing to read the entire thread!
-Ten cigar limit, doen't include original bomb!
-Anything else is exceptable except live animals!
-You must not contact you victim or you and your victim will be disqulified!
-You must not post that you have been hit or you and the person that Bombed you will be disqulified!
-You have 4 days from the day you receive The original bomb to get out your super bomb and pm me with the DC# and Contents or you are disqulified!
-You may keep the original bomb and suffer the humiliation of being chastised by the other players especially the player you screwed out of a super bomb!
-You may contact me if you are hit with a super bomb but no one else or you and the player who bombed you are disqualified!
-No ISO's (in search of) posts to find rare cigars for your bomb, you must play with what you have!
-No using contens from a super bomb you have received to create you super bomb!
-No Padrons in the super bomb(that's what you are playing for)!
Judging will commence once the last super bomb has been received!
-The judging panel will be made up of 5 FOG's, Rod and myself!
A judge will receive the contents of ten super bombs. The judge will chose two from the ten that he thinks are the best in content and creativity.
The ten that are chosen by the judges will be sent to Rod. Rod will chose two that he thinks are the best and I will make the final choice for the winner!
-The winner will receive a Michael Dixon humidor with One each of all the current production '26 and '64 Padrons in natural and maduro(30 cigars)!
-Now for something not know til now the runner up prize will be a Gift Pack of '64 PAM (two years old)!
-Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to me via PM!

SUBCONTEST ONE
Guess the total # of cigars that be sent in counterstrikes. You must be a contestant in WAR to make a guess. You get three guesses!

SUBCONTEST TWO
Guess the total dollar amount spent by me on WAR including shipping and prizes. This contest is open to all CP. Three guesses as well!

The prize for both contests is a Padron '26 maduro gift pack! If some one gets one or both of the contests correct they will win a bottle of Glenfiddich from AVBs April Scotch buy! You have to be exactly correct to the dollar! If someone gets one right and someone else gets the other exactly right the the person closest on the other contest wins!

FINALIST
1. DDEPAOLO
2. SEADUB
3. Gandolf565
4. THEHATGUY
5. Kevpriest
6. Bmickey9
7. Cookie_1978
8. Blue Dragon
9. Geldor1
10. Stevehawk

Smokyballs said:
THE BOMB MUST BE OUT THINGS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE! No iso's! To prvent this, you must have the bomb and pm out no more than 4 days after you recieve the original bomb or you are disqualified!
[snapback]292073[/snapback]​

Sounds like a fun contest/bomb, I just don't understand what you mean by this?

Shibumi said:
Smokyballs said:
THE BOMB MUST BE OUT THINGS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE! No iso's! To prvent this, you must have the bomb and pm out no more than 4 days after you recieve the original bomb or you are disqualified!

Sounds like a fun contest/bomb, I just don't understand what you mean by this?
[snapback]292076[/snapback]​

You have four days to pass the bomb on and you can't send any ISOMs with it... or you are out of the contest to win the grand prize is how I read it.

Sounds like alot of fun Brad! :thumbs:

Outstanding, but did I read that right? No ISOMs? Takes the fun out of a lot of my inventory. :(

kevpriest said:
Outstanding, but did I read that right? No ISOMs? Takes the fun out of a lot of my inventory. :(
[snapback]292087[/snapback]​

Well Brad wrote ISO so he might means something else... but I'm with you, no ISOMs narrows down what I could send on down quite a bit.

First we have to see if we are one of the 50 and worry about it from there though :cool:

No, no. I think he said no ISO's, In Search Of. YOu can't go out and buy cigars to stuff in your package, it must be stuff you already have.

Is that correct?

Pyre said:
No, no. I think he said no ISO's, In Search Of. YOu can't go out and buy cigars to stuff in your package, it must be stuff you already have.

Is that correct?
[snapback]292093[/snapback]​

AHHHH that could be it :)

Great Idea. But one little problem. No way most of us can compete against some of the FOG's here.

While I just starting to get some fine smokes I know a few out there have smokes that are just incredible.

Suggestion is to make it a little more possible for some of us NooBs to compete.

DG

Uh oh...Did I create a monster? :0

Very interesting! Adds a little more spice and variety to an already great board. :thumbs:

I think being the one that gets the 2nd bomb sent from the ultimate winner will be just fine - sounds like a lot of fun - hopefully I am included either in the 1st round or the 2nd - by the way - is there a limit as to the number of sticks you can add and send on? If it is kept to non-isom's, then we newbie's will at least have a fighting chance - I think some of these FOG's are related to Castro with all the great stuff they have :laugh:

Smokyballs said:
Whoever sent out the best additional bomb (according to me) will win... One each of every standard production Padron 1926 series and 1964 in both wrappers!!!That's right 30 cigars! This includes 40ths!

With that prize pack on the line, I can't see anybody keeping the original package. :p

This really sounds interesting, sounds like a winner! :)

edited: Now that I've read more of the thread... This sounds like off the hook fun! :thumbs: :laugh:

Holy Sheet!!! Call out the SWAT teams, reinforce your mailboxes, board up your windows!!!!

Wow, impressive move Smoky :thumbs:

-D

So am I getting this right or am I just way confused? ???

Edit to say: Yes I was confused. I haven't had my coffee and cigar yet!!

Sound like a great contest!!! You guys at the Outlaw are tops! :thumbs: