• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

Sounds like fun... :thumbs:
It looks like we just wait and see what happens.

Should we post to this thread upon receiving bomb#1 or bomb#2?

Insanity! Insanity I say!

Sounds like a helluva lot of fun though. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Isom's are fine! To make sure everyone understands heres how it works.
I send out 5 packs to 5 ramdomly selected members(That's right, newbie pukes you need 50 posts!)They receive said package and must decide if they want to keep it or go for the gold. There will be a note in each package explaining who to fire your bomb at! You are to PM with what you send and the DC#! Now, to keep you from all crying, Smoky what if I send out my best smokes and get nothing in return? The 50 players are going to be firing back at each other in a pattern that I have determined. So if you send out round two you will be rewarded with a round two! My players may increase if some selfish idiot keeps the first round! If you don't have your addy in your profile and you want to play with me send a pm titled ADDY! WAR HAS BEGUN!

Sounds like a GREAT idea, Smokey!! :thumbs:

I love this idea...I think I'm gonna build a bomb shelter real fast out back. :whistling:

GREAT, and I mean FAN-FREAKING-TABULOUS idea, Smoky! Nothing like bombing to encourage further bombing!!! Especially with the contest...I JUST upgraded with more singles racks for the humi, too....I have room for the padrons....

Would be sweet if someone, somehow, got a map and plotted the locations across the world that have single-handedly been struck by Brad or this monstrosity of a contest. I AM IN!

ooh ooh pick me, pick me... :whistling:
This sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

I could blow up a mailbox with the best of them, well maybe not but I would give it a shot.:)

Good GOD, SB, the postage alone could be devastating. Sounds like you've planned it carefully, though. Even if I'm just a spectator, this should be fun!

Drew_Moberly said:
BRING IT ON YOU BIG PANSY IM READY TO BLOW YOU SKY HIGH!
[snapback]292175[/snapback]​

Blah, blah, blah. You're all talk... :sign:

it is like waiting to see who gets picked for the dodge ball game - sure hope I make the cut