• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

Shibumi said:
Smokyballs said:
THE BOMB MUST BE OUT THINGS YOU CURRENTLY HAVE! No iso's! To prvent this, you must have the bomb and pm out no more than 4 days after you recieve the original bomb or you are disqualified!
[snapback]292073[/snapback]​

Sounds like a fun contest/bomb, I just don't understand what you mean by this?
[snapback]292076[/snapback]​

Just to clarify for Brad.....What hes saying is that you cannot seek out cigars to play with ...it has to be in your arsenal as of the time you receive the bomb from him....NO HUNTING FOR AMMO ......

Play on :thumbs:

Diesel Grinch said:
Great Idea. But one little problem. No way most of us can compete against some of the FOG's here.

While I just starting to get some fine smokes I know a few out there have smokes that are just incredible.

Suggestion is to make it a little more possible for some of us NooBs to compete.

DG
[snapback]292099[/snapback]​

This is created with the intent of people who cant compete being the RECIPIENTS of said bombs. In other words you could receive one of the second round bombs or BALLS OUT-BOMBS, therefore keep the bombsquad in your neighborhood on speed dial.

In case youre wondering Brad ran this by me yesterday and there are still a couple of versions of this idea in the making. Just in case you were wondering why the hell im posting in this thread to begin with.

Is the original 5 pack only supposed to be matched with a 5 pack from us or could we add more than a 5 pack?

Drew_Moberly said:
BRING IT ON YOU BIG PANSY IM READY TO BLOW YOU SKY HIGH!
[snapback]292175[/snapback]​

With all that yelling it seems you have little-big-mans syndrome. :0 :0 Actions speak louder than words :sign: :sign: , you better hope if I get in this I don't get your name or else you will be screaming bloody murder. ;) :p

ffopusxff said:
With all that yelling it seems you have little-big-mans syndrome. :0  :0  Actions speak louder than words :sign:  :sign: , you better hope if I get in this I don't get your name or else you will be screaming bloody murder. ;)    :p
[snapback]292218[/snapback]​

Blah, blah, blah ..... :p , I'm in.

:cool:

I dunno amd I worthy or can I compete with some of the brother here, but would be willing to give it my best try.

PM sent and hoping.

BTW this is one original idea besides being very generious as well. Should be a BLAST! :sign:

Yep, sounds like a good time! I'm already doing the mental checklist in my head... what can I include in my bomb... muahahaha.

This is very exciting :laugh:

Awesome idea. Hope everything works out smoothly.

Will we keep checking this thread to be updated??

Brandon

This is an outstanding idea.

Don't know if I'll be included or not, but it will be fun to see how all of this develops.

True BOTLs at Outlaw!

This is pretty badass Brad and hopefully my name falls as one of the few lucky ones to partake....I've got soemthing up my sleeve if i can!

I dont have the most impressive inventory, but I still have a couple rounds of ammo that may be able to do a little damage. Count me in!

Back