• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

Name change for 50THVERT to ZACH? I didn't know you could do that! I might change mine to SMOKY(nobody likes the 'Balls)!

Name change for 50THVERT to ZACH? I didn't know you could do that! I might change mine to SMOKY(nobody likes the 'Balls)!

Wise decision Smoky, I mean Smokyballs. Ya' know, if you just change your name to balls, then people will have no choice. How about it Balls?

Or it could be Mr. Balls (as I like to call you sometimes) or even Dr. Balls. Okay, back to work...

Ummmm, beware my wrath BEEEYOTCHES:

269723885VhlWop_ph.jpg

*** edited to remove picture and find a more suitable one ****

*** Edited again to correct spelling :sign: ***

TONE-NY 0306 0320 0000 9714 1190
ZACH 0306 0320 0000 9714 1206
JUNKMAN_56 0306 0320 0000 9714 1213
FETTERJOHN 0306 0320 0000 9714 1220
MAGGS44 0306 0320 0000 9714 1237

Ummmm, beware my wratch BEEEYOTCHES:

269723885VhlWop_ph.jpg

*** edited to remove picture and find a more suitable one ****

What's a wratch? :laugh:
It's those red patchs on your skin that the doctor told you not to scrach :laugh:

Anthony wears grass skirts and coconut bras, I wouldn't be too worried about him.
This coming from a guy who wears a tiara... :whistling:
photo-1159.jpg

Yeah, well I don't wear bras!

TB you wear a manzier, with a bustier, but that's another story. :whistling:

I don't know why I was selected, but I pity the poor wretch that I get. He/She or it will be destroyed into a pulp that their family dog wouldn't even find their scent.

Anthony wears grass skirts and coconut bras, I wouldn't be too worried about him.
This coming from a guy who wears a tiara... :whistling:
photo-1159.jpg

Yeah, well I don't wear bras!

TB you wear a manzier, with a bustier, but that's another story. :whistling:

I don't know why I was selected, but I pity the poor wretch that I get. He/She or it will be destroyed into a pulp that their family dog wouldn't even find their scent.

LMAO! That's "Man-tastic" :laugh:

At least there is no man-gina! Don't worry Cory, I wouldn't do that to you, yet!
There have been some really nice plays in the last rounds. I had a thought about how I could share all the bombs without having to post them all at the end! You guys are going to do the work for me! After I anounce the end of round ten and check with everyone to make sure they got what was sent to me, I will let you post only the bomb contents of what you received.NO ONE IS TO DO THIS UNTIL I SAY TO DO SO! WHEN I DO ALLOW THIS ,YOU ARE NOT TO POST WHO SENT YOU THE BOMB OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!! I figure that it will take about a week to judge this contest. I may start sending contents to a few of the judges this week and next to get a jump on the process! Continue your smack, Good luck boys!

SC One: 523,573,610
Sc two: $4329.10,$2726.75,None all the cigars were mooched from other boards and you are using a stolen credit card to pay for shipping.

Addy in profile :thumbs:

D

I just found out that I'm in the game...watch out!!!!!!!!! And Oh yah...he who is about to be bombed...you will be sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Fetter :angry2:

Yep, touchdown is tomorrow......I can see the midwest taking cover now.

Don't worry ladies.
Im sure there will be mass destruction in the upcoming weeks.. :thumbs: