• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WAR!

DC#
0306 0320 0000 9714 1350 BLUE DRAGON
0306 0320 0000 9714 1343 ALEXGTP
0306 0320 0000 9714 1336 SYMYN
0306 0320 0000 9714 1329 DEVILSMILK
HAND DELIEVERD JHAWK

HAND DELIEVERD JHAWK

A little hand delivery, huh? Didn't know you went that way 'Balls. :whistling:

gaydar.jpg

I say that comment was about a 8.7

Hand delivered not Handy delivered! Reach arounds don't start til this mother is over! :p

Damn - for a minute there I thought you were talking about VITO on the Saprano's -

Damn - for a minute there I thought you were talking about VITO on the Saprano's -

:laugh:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday and almost posted something about that. I wonder what's going to happen to that guy. I think we're just an episode or two away from him getting whacked. After seeing him in that outfit at the bar, I think he deserves to get clipped. :laugh:

Okay, back to war (it sure has been quiet lately).

I don't worry about Smoky doing a hand off....it's the hand release. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AH, Wednesday night, some of you bitches will be getting their starter packs tomorrow. I'm polishing off a bottle of Macallan 12 and just finished my last Cohiba cigarette for the night. Somebody needs to wake up Zach and tell him to get his package out! I've accutually started the judging process already and I have eliminated 9 of you guys! Moki has done a great job and picked an oustanding player that might just win the whole thing. I think I will edit my first post in a couple of days and post our first finalist(just the name, of course)!

The State Department regrets to inform the members of CigarPass that Zach is dead. :( At approximately 1300 hours Zach's father, in a mission to have a splendid afternoon smoke infiltrated Zach's base. He stumbled upon the live bomb and lit the fuse to the Zino Platinum. The fallout was enormous, with massive casualties. Zach may be no longer with us, but WAR! will rage on.

The State Department regrets to inform the members of CigarPass that Zach is dead. :( At approximately 1300 hours Zach's father, in a mission to have a splendid afternoon smoke infiltrated Zach's base. He stumbled upon the live bomb and lit the fuse to the Zino Platinum. The fallout was enormous, with massive casualties. Zach may be no longer with us, but WAR! will rage on.
Yeah sure, blame it on the old guy... :whistling:
You probably smoked it yourself.

Only a flesh wound, son.

Brush off
Pick up your weapon
Take aim
and
FIRE!

I've accutually started the judging process already and I have eliminated 9 of you guys! Moki has done a great job and picked an oustanding player that might just win the whole thing.

I, humbly, accept the nomination. ;) To every one else, keep playing for first loser. :p

You know...that was the first time I was ever called a noob. I don't like it. It's gonna be funny when you come in last for putting N/C Romeo's and Monti's in your bomb...nice try gregor!

They make N/C RyJs and Montes? Did not know that was possible :whistling: , guess I won't come in last now, will I. ;)
Since no one will know what got sent to whom, unless your target tells, it's OK that you lie to look cool! :sign: Besides...it's Monti not Monte. :whistling:

I've accutually started the judging process already and I have eliminated 9 of you guys! Moki has done a great job and picked an oustanding player that might just win the whole thing.

I, humbly, accept the nomination. ;) To every one else, keep playing for first loser. :p

And with the shear amount of crap you sent to your target...I'm looking forward to you taking those words back... :p

Besides...it's Monti not Monte. :whistling:

Hmmmmm, I always spelled it this way:

Montecristo, or Monte for short. Of course, if I used your sources :whistling: and my Montes came with the misprinted labels ??? , I might just call them Montis for short. I prefer the real deal. ;)

:p

Besides...it's Monti not Monte. :whistling:

Hmmmmm, I always spelled it this way:

Montecristo, or Monte for short. Of course, if I used your sources :whistling: and my Montes came with the misprinted labels ??? , I might just call them Montis for short. I prefer the real deal. ;)

:p

I'm talking popular abbreviations...old man. :laugh: