• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Warning!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
I know there's a lot of familys with young kids here, VicksVapo rub has come out with a warning not to use on children under two. The rub actually helps to promote mucus development. Talk your your doctor.

Make sure to avoid getting it on your sack as well!
:laugh:

-Rob

-Rob

When I was in highschool this kid I knew pissed his mom off. She came running outside and told all of us that she caught him wacking it with vics vapo rub.

Now most people would knock him for wacking it and getting caught. We were all wondering how the hell you could do that.

True story.

-Rob

Ok I am waiting, I gotta know. how do you know this? and how loud did you scream???

I can only imagine...
When I was quite young I splashed some cologne 'down there'...

NOT RECOMMENDED !!!
Not a lot of screaming but I learned quick to NEVER try it again!

I don't even want to imagine Vick's!

-Rob

Ahhh... this thread has brought back many fond memories of putting Icy Hot in an innocent victim's jock strap during football season.

Good times.

Edit: Typo.

How did I have the feeling that this thread was gonna go from a public service announcement to puttin' icy hot into your buddy's jock during football practice....... :D :sign: :p

Back to the Vicks....does this include "Children's" Vicks? We use childrens Vicks on my 1 year old.

How did I have the feeling that this thread was gonna go from a public service announcement to puttin' icy hot into your buddy's jock during football practice....... :D :sign: :p

Yep! Remember it well, the equipment manager was gonna be a stud and he put a coating of atomic-balm muscle ointment on the inside of a goob on the teams jock strap, and bout halfway thru warmups dude went running to the showers and was still in the locker room when we came out after practice... Running back and forth from the cold shower to dressing- and back and forth. Quite comical when on the non-participant side...

Back to the Vicks....does this include "Children's" Vicks? We use childrens Vicks on my 1 year old.
I would err on the side of caution and not use it, according to what i read, the kids develop breathing problems. :0

Ahhh... this thread has brought back many fond memories of putting Icy Hot in an innocent victim's jock strap during football season.

Good times.

Edit: Typo.

And triple medicated Gold Bond :laugh:

And memories of placing Tiger Balm where it counts, moments before Fishbone took the stage back home, then going crazy in a mosh pit.