• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watch out for rick3985

ggiese......."Forget what I (and others) say, Ricky - look at what you say. And look at your actions in your trades over the totality of your visits to these boards."

I have over one hundred successful trades between the two sites I frequent since November of last year. Four late because of childbirth is not too bad. Every single one has included extras, or been more than the person asked for. Ask the guy I sent a Cohiba 30th Anny habano, Ashton VSG ER churchill, BTL, Anejo 77, and Opus D/C. Or, the guy I sent a full BOX of his favorite cigars to. Or, the newbie I sent a humi and FORTY sticks to for sneding sticks to the troops. Ask them if I know what being a true BOTL is.
it is about giving to others, and sharing the hobby. AND UNDERSTANDING SOMETIMES THINGS DON'T GO RIGHT. BUT IF YOU GIVE SOMEONE A HEADS-UP THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG, THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.

A simple e-mail or P/M is not asking too much.

you get a fifteen yarder for piling on.

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky... :rolleyes:

I can't even begin to tell you how many trades I've done. I lost track a long time ago with numbers - and now just transact business as a BOTL...

Yep - things have tended to get messed up with some of my trades no doubt. But you cannot point to a single thread where anyone has called me out. Primarily because I learned a cardinal rule very early on - COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION...

And if for some strange reason someone did start a thread like this about me - my response would not be anything like yours. But that's just me...

Ricky - you made a boo-boo with Shaun. Miniscule in the scheme of things. And now you're making an even bigger boo-boo being a goof on top of it.

Clean up your act, would ya!!! ;)

I have already sent an apology which was declined by the party involved, said I would send new credit card info tomorrow, which was declined by the party involved, and sealed the box of sticks for delivery tomorrow to the party involved.... What else do you guys expect on this board? Am I missing something?

I have already sent an apology which was declined by the party involved, said I would send new credit card info tomorrow, which was declined by the party involved, and sealed the box of sticks for delivery tomorrow to the party involved.... What else do you guys expect on this board? Am I missing something?

Apologies followed by psycho-babble is not really an apology.

Did ya ever think that maybe you could have handled this a wee bit differently??? It's not too late...

Rick.... maybe it is time to STFU and just lay low for a while..... you screwed up..... end of story..... This quote goes to show us the only reason you are really here anyways:

"I only use this site for purchases, so the only time I post is when I am looking to buy something."

Amazing that this many people have the opportunity to spread the brotherhood, and choose instead to throw stones.

I offered to fix this, and was told not to bother. So? Kind of stuck with what has been dealt me, huh?

I am going outside to smoke a La Unica Cmeroon Series churchill. I will check back every fifteen minutes for the next hour to answer the rest of the banter. Feel free to post.

I get unmentionables in 10 days be it fire consumed or liquid. I just got a 30lb box and turned it around in 4 hours. You need to rethink how you do business here. Keeping people informed is the number one priority when you run or are involved in a trade, a buy or a pass no two ways about it.

How long does it typically take you to get unmentionables from overseas? In my dealings with Switzerland, and hong Kong, and Australia, two weeks to the day is about right, if all the I's are dotted and the T's crossed. Is this your experience?

So nothing has shown up, so I e-mail #$%^&*(&^% and the response I got was:

Hi Shaun,

This order couldn´t be shipped because the card was rejected.
We sent an e-mail to Rickey Rittenhouse informing about this problem.
Regards

You keep saying you didn't know, yet your vender says they sent an email and you knew you were having problems with your card.

My vendor? try HIS vendor. I received one e-mail from them, and it was the e-mail ffopusxff quoted in the original post I sent him. Maybe they sent this e-mail to him instead?

My vendor? try HIS vendor. I received one e-mail from them, and it was the e-mail ffopusxff quoted in the original post I sent him. Maybe they sent this e-mail to him instead?

Dude, just take it easy and go outside for that smoke and let things calm down for a while...

"E-Herf" Holy SHIT, you mean that site run by TobaccoWorld? :laugh:

Where's KayakinBoy when we need him. :D

Any site run by those losers has no credibility in my book. :0

This is now done. And Rick as i stated my message to you, we are done. You do not have to reorder these stix. Just as you were happy that people outed the person you were dealing with in an attempt to screw you the same was done here. For all involved and those reading this as always Buyer/Trader beware

So does this mean you're still looking for somebody to trade with?

This is now done. And Rick as i stated my message to you, we are done. You do not have to reorder these stix. Just as you were happy that people outed the person you were dealing with in an attempt to screw you the same was done here. For all involved and those reading this as always Buyer/Trader beware

So does this mean you're still looking for somebody to trade with?

Sure you want to set something up?

I'm having a real hard time buying this bullshit about his credit card problems. I've had this happen a NUMBER of times over the years. Usually I get a call from the bank/credit card company before I even knew it was compromised. Their first question is "Which of the following charges are legitimately yours and which are not?" The bank NEVER declines or charges back legitimate charges, EVER so I smell a rat here.

So Ricky, I think you're full of shit with your story as to why your credit card was declined by your bank when the cigar vendor tried to use it for purchasing the cigars. My guess is that your were over your credit limit. ;)

And again, your trading on that bullshit "e-herf" site run by TobaccoWorld holds NO water with me or anyone else here. TobaccoWorld has to be one of the worst retailers out there and so is their site.

"Just as you were happy that people outed the person you were dealing with in an attempt to screw you the same was done here."

This was never an attempt to screw you. I never even knew a problem existed. If anybody should be put in the "beware" list, it should be you. You had the opportunity to take a newbie, give him guidance and direction on how to do things the right way, and mold him into an active, participating member of CigarPass. AND YOU FAILED.

Yeah, I should be on the Sh&^ list, you are right I am wrong. I am wrong, maybe all the people posting here are backing the wrong person. For all those who read this should I be on the "Beware list" after he stated he has been around for a while. Now you say you are new, before you were just new here. The standards do not change from board to board when you mess up it is on you. Always trying to blame somebody else for there mistakes. Here is my advice then, when you say you are going to do something, do it or you will be called on it.

Just like the broken window theory in a neghborhood. You allow broken windows to not be fixed other bad things start to happen. This is a broken window and I wanted it fixed before it rained. ;)

"E-Herf" Holy SHIT, you mean that site run by TobaccoWorld? :laugh:

Where's KayakinBoy when we need him. :D

Any site run by those losers has no credibility in my book. :0

Damn, who let the cat out of the cage? :p

Bill, thanks for letting us know eherf is run by twc. That's good info to know!

I have a payment pending from Rick - today he gave me a DC # for tracking purposes. If payment is good ($169), then I will notify the board of this payment. The payent has been delayed (IMHO) - The sticks were sent on June 14th, and as of July 7th, I still do not have the payment.

I have learned a lesson not to send sticks first. I tend to trust that everyone will treat people as I would. I put 1/2 the blame on myself. Hopefully the envelope will contain the full payment with secured funds. For the record I sent several PM's as reminders before he finally shipped a package today.

Looks like i'm not the only one with problems with rickey. But we are the bad people WTF

I have a payment pending from Rick - today he gave me a DC # for tracking purposes. If payment is good ($169), then I will notify the board of this payment. The payent has been delayed (IMHO) - The sticks were sent on June 14th, and as of July 7th, I still do not have the payment.

I have learned a lesson not to send sticks first. I tend to trust that everyone will treat people as I would. I put 1/2 the blame on myself. Hopefully the envelope will contain the full payment with secured funds. For the record I sent several PM's as reminders before he finally shipped a package today.

How many excuses are you gonna make for this....