• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watch out for this scam artist guys

bundles.JPG

The Cigar Emporium said:
when "Lou" lodges his complaint I will present him with my proposal then. but what do you think of the picture?
[snapback]204230[/snapback]​

persist-to-be-an-asshole.jpg

i don't know about the photos, but the choices from the bundles leaves a lot to be desired! :0

The Cigar Emporium said:
when "Lou" lodges his complaint I will present him with my proposal then. but what do you think of the picture?
[snapback]204230[/snapback]​

Have you ever heard of a notion called "ethical Business practices"?

One of the banners on your site has a LGC in it but I do not see any for sale on your site. Even if you did have something I wanted, which you don't, I still would not buy from you. You should watch how you treat people. Most of us here post at different forums so you are not just ruining you relationship with the members here.

seamus said:
You should watch how you treat people. Most of us here post of different forums so you are not just ruining you relationship with the members here.
[snapback]204255[/snapback]​

I agree, totally unprofessional!! EVERYONE, even Mdman,is a potential customer and you flamed him for making a suggestion about copyrighted stuff on your site. A quick "Thanks for the suggestion, we will look into it", would have went a LONG way. He doesn't care about you selling your sh*t on this site, lots of people sell here. That's why theres a marketplace. At this point rather than apologize for flaming him and possibly losing all possible business on this huge forum, you keep trying to defend yourself. All your doing is digging a hole for a whole nation of cigar smokers who won't do business with you (no matter how much you give away). This is where the term BOTLcomes in to play.

I post on a few forums and would be leary about shopping with you after reading all these threads. People have been burned before and when they see an angry guy like you, they won't be throwing business your way. They will alway go to the proven source. Even if it's more money. Like the guy you got the pictures from! ExampleI've never bought coffee from Mr. Jerry (Killer Beans Coffee), but the way this forum talks about him, in his threads and elswhere? I know he is a standup guy and I WILL being doing business with him when I run out of the crap I'm drinking now.

I was looking at what this a$$ has to offer and noticed the Samplers are Cigars International / Cigar Bid Samplers.

I'm willing to bet that this idiot is buying samplers through CigarBid and reselling them. He even has the nerve to use the CI texts!

Cigars International has been notified.

Why don't you just tell people you were wrong, apologize, continue to post here in a civil manner if you'd like, and maybe you'll get some business. Keeping up the arguing will do nothing but hurt your business...

CalixEros said:
Why don't you just tell people you were wrong, apologize, continue to post here in a civil manner if you'd like, and maybe you'll get some business. Keeping up the arguing will do nothing but hurt your business...
[snapback]204300[/snapback]​

No, just go away! lol :sign:

Think this guy might be in way over his head. He is gonna love talking to those NYC lawyers. :D

cigarsarge said:
Think this guy might be in way over his head. He is gonna love talking to those NYC lawyers. :D
[snapback]204323[/snapback]​

Well said

I have a feeling that Lou will just have the Lawyers send a Cease and Desist. I know he will not be intereted in Proposals.. :rolleyes:
This is also the type of stunt that will get some vendors to stop working with you.

For the record, it's LEW Rothman, which may have been a source of confusion.

He should know better.

Well, I've got to say that it looks like this guy has no idea what the hell he's doing! You can't just grab images off of someone elses site...not even Lew's!

To suggest that you'd do something against MD Cigars is a bad call as well. MD Cigars has one of the best reputations out there, and you'd only be hurting yourself...even more than you already have.

My advise is to get into another business as I'm sure several of your account have already shut you down!! How do I know this....because it's a very small world and a few of them have already talked to me this afternoon.

Looks like it's all over for you here. Word travels fast...by the end of the day I have a feeling that every cigar site will have you on their list. That not something you want, but you've brought it on yourself.

2¢ from the Killer Beans front office!

I know hes done on another board that has a "few members" also.
Ohh and do go after MD cigars, he can use the press.:)

hbooker

Lew and his lawyers have been pretty aggressive against people using his images. Ask the guys who run Atlantic. I think all someone would need to do is give Lew the heads up and those images shockingly would disappear in a heartbeat.

aliphus said:
Lew and his lawyers have been pretty aggressive against people using his images. Ask the guys who run Atlantic. I think all someone would need to do is give Lew the heads up and those images shockingly would disappear in a heartbeat.
[snapback]204897[/snapback]​

It's possible someone already has. ;)