• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watcha smokin this weekend?

Maggs44

Its Bears weekend up here in Wisconsin, (no, not the 4 legged kind, the 2 legged); so on Sunday I'm lightin up an Opus X I got from Tony Bones (many thanks Tony)

I can't think of a better way to celebrate another glorious Packer win over the evil Bears.

I just got through with a Padron 1964 Maduro Torpedo :D And it was yummy to the nub :thumbs: . I don't know what's in store for tommorrow :0 :p

My call for the project at Lockheed was followed by a call the very next day from some folks I had interviewed with 3 MONTHS ago. I've now got a full-time job covering 1/2 of Dallas County facilities. :)

Celebrated tonite with my last '89 Davidoff 3000.

walk.gif

Damn it was fine :thumbs:

Nice cigar, nice picture! :D

I'm smoking a Padron 1926 #9. At the risk of upsetting moki and others, I find it a bit flat. I still prefer 64s, but this is only like the 3rd 26 I've ever smoked. I also really can't tell if its a maduro or not. It's dark for a natural, but lighter than a PAM. ???

Horse said:
My call for the project at Lockheed was followed by a call the very next day from some folks I had interviewed with 3 MONTHS ago. I've now got a full-time job covering 1/2 of Dallas County facilities. :)

walk.gif

Congrats on the job... and GREAT pic, I could watch that all day.

friday afternoon/night was...

punch royal selection#12...the best kept secret in the mareva size yumm

rafael gonzales panetelas extra...just love these guys only cigar i have tried with a hint of juniper

more as the weekend goes by........

derrek :)

coventrycat86 said:
Sept 17th was:
HdM Churchill
Punch PC
Opus xXx RDC
OMG.... Brother Bill smoked a non-ISOM! :0 ;) Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I ended the work week yesterday with a PSD4 6/01 while waiting for my daughter at her ukulele lessons. That was a great smoke!

Aloha,

Wade

Hey... when in Hawaii you gotta do like the hawaiians! LOL! And... since I have to wait for my little one during ukulele lessons... what better way than to kick back on the lawn, under the hawaiian sky and enjoy a great cigar! :thumbs: :p You should join me Bruddah!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

Horse said:

walk.gif

Looks like it time for a box split! :)

saturday night

cohiba club...pre supper...i love these little guys

trinidad reyes...good smoke but will be better in a few years

Had a Diplo #2 tonight - April '01 :D . Great cigar with a lot of earthy tones to it. Stayed mild the whole time :(

I'm almost ashamed to admit that on Saturday 9/18 I only had ONE lone cigar :(

RASCC 09/03

OMG.... Brother Bill smoked a non-ISOM! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
LMAO @ Wade. I'm trying to make brother Moki proud of me :p

like cc i am ashamed to admit only 1 smoke on sunday

partagas churchills de lux...one of the best churchills i have had this year.

this was a great weekend

Well I redeemed myself on Sunday:
Quintero Brevas 06/03
Punch PC L-SU-SS-1
HdM EL Piramide 11/03 (Thanks XXX.X you know who you are :p :thumbs: )