• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Watcha smokin this weekend?

Maggs44 said:
Its Bears weekend up here in Wisconsin, (no, not the 4 legged kind, the 2 legged); so on Sunday I'm lightin up an Opus X I got from Tony Bones (many thanks Tony)

I can't think of a better way to celebrate another glorious Packer win over the evil Bears.
Well Maggs, our Packers didn't fare so well :(

I can't think of a better way to celebrate another glorious Packer win over the evil Bears.

you where saying :p

i enjoyed a padron 2000 during that game

QdO on Friday, Padron #2000 maduro Saturday morning, BBF Saturday night... The QdO needed something. Maybe some more time.

Well... I smoked nothing....... I worked 11 hours moving funiture though. Office is being remodeled and we had to remove all the furniture over the weekend to rip out the carpet monday for construction. Next weekend though..... looking at mayby trying the Graycliff I've been saving or one of teh nice Anejos I picked up in Jun.

evilphish said:

you where saying :p

i enjoyed a padron 2000 during that game
Well, my foot did taste good :sign:

I was so discusted with the Pack, I didnt want to risk ruining the Opus when I was in such a lousy mood. Guess I will smoke it Oct 9th at my nephews wedding reception. The brides father is a BOTL, hopefully the RASCC's I just ordered come in time, so I can have something to offer him.

Well Maggs, it was a pretty safe statement at the time since the Bears have only beat the Pack somthing like 3 times in the last 20 games at Lambeau so........

Ah, we can't win 'em all :( dont' lose faith yet ;)

It's about time the Bear's beat the Pack. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come. :D

It's about time the Bear's beat the Pack. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.

well with their performance during the detroit game....i'll keep the faith though. i have all these years. its a shame i was to young to enjoy them the superbowl year

I smoked a Padron Magnum maduro while watching the Dolphins go down in flames. Fine cigar, not so fine football.
Peter

coventrycat86 said:
Ah, we can't win 'em all :( dont' lose faith yet ;)
I never loose faith... it was just they looked so good against the Panthers. The Bears just ran straight up the gut... did the anouncers EVER mention Cletious Hunt's name at all?? Without Grady Jackson, Hunt has to step up.

Oh well, they seem to start slowly every year, so nothing new I guess.

evilphish said:
It's about time the Bear's beat the Pack. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.

well with their performance during the detroit game....i'll keep the faith though. i have all these years. its a shame i was to young to enjoy them the superbowl year
I wasn't :( They beat my Patriots, THE BASTIDS.

Okay, I'm really a Packer fan but you know, tha Pats are the local team so I kinda like them too :p

well since im off Tuesday I guess it's still my weekend. I will be lighting up my first
PAM 64... hope it's as good as all ya all say it is! I do Like the PAN's

Monday's cigars were:
RASCC
Punch PC
Quintero Brevas

I sound like a broken record, don't I :D

coventrycat86 said:
I sound like a broken record, don't I :D
LOL! A broken record but with VERY GOOD taste! :thumbs: :thumbs:

My weekend smokes...
PSD4 '01
Monte Especiale '01

:thumbs: :D

Wade

My weekend consisted of

friday - CAO italia --- would have been the worst smoke even if it was on
sat - CoRo
sun - Cuaba Divo 99 -- Best smoke of the weekend
mon - PAM 64 - exclus i believe

Starting the weekend with a Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Robusto.....mmmm

As far as the pack vs bears game, well that was a charity game. Once every 5 or 6 years we let the bears win just to be nice ;)

Started with an aged AF Short Story
About to fire up an Ashton Heritage Puro Sol

If LA beats San Fran I might fire up something really nice (one game closer for the Astros to get the wildcard ;))

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Started with an aged AF Short Story
About to fire up an Ashton Heritage Puro Sol

Cheers,
Dixie
Hey Dixie,

How do the Puro Sol's compare to the VSG's?

Bruce

How do the Puro Sol's compare to the VSG's?

I know you didnt ask me but im drunk and have nothing better to do =)

i think they are close in taste but the vsg's wrapper has a better taste to it. both are great cigars. i'd give the vsg a 8-9 out of 10 and the puro sol a 7. I ususally switch between vsg - puro sol - 64 princepes. I've also added DC maximus robustos and aurora 100 anos to the rotation. But then again i only smoke a cigar every other day or so. Wish i had more opus to smoke tho but who doesnt?