• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Waves' Going-away SoCal Herf!

wavescrashing

Bolis or bust
As some of you know, I'll be headin' for the island in a few weeks, so a buddy of mine will be hosting a herf for me.

When: Saturday, March 20th at 1200
Where: Temecula (PM me for directions)

There will be plenty of food, a keg, and a stumbling well-mannered Marine! :sign:
So who's coming??

Didn't you get enough of us last night???
If I can swing it I'll be there.

I'm still hurt by what you did last night to that GOF...SAVAGE :angry:

As some of you know, I'll be headin' for the island in a few weeks, so a buddy of mine will be hosting a herf for me.

There will be plenty of food, a keg, and a stumbling well-mannered Marine! :sign:
So who's coming??

Didn't you get enough of us last night???
If I can swing it I'll be there.

I'm still hurt by what you did last night to that GOF...SAVAGE :angry:

So who's coming??

If it's any consolation, the Trini will get toothpicked ;)
Thanks again brother.
You best go so we can discuss the "new prohibition" :sign:

You best go so we can discuss the "new prohibition" :sign:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Xhibit, the undercover President of the United States:

b2f03b983e1c9b2892bd50b2c97ef055.jpg

I'll try to get the day off work. I'm in!

I just realized that the 20th falls on a day I am working, so I will be talking to my Cpl. tonight about getting it off. I'll explain that you are dying of cancer, and are humanity's last hope for bringing back the McRib to the indigenous children of Keokuk. You're doing God's work Mike, God's work.

Once I know, I'll let you know, savvy?!?! And I'll be bringing a barrel-full of hugs for you.

I just realized that the 20th falls on a day I am working, so I will be talking to my Cpl. tonight about getting it off. I'll explain that you are dying of cancer, and are humanity's last hope for bringing back the McRib to the indigenous children of Keokuk. You're doing God's work Mike, God's work.

Once I know, I'll let you know, savvy?!?! And I'll be bringing a barrel-full of hugs for you.
Sounds good. Tell him if you don't show, the little man gets it. And yes, you are correct. By little man, I am referring to Gary Coleman.

Justin, your sig has all kinds of win in it... Balls or die!

Sounds good. Tell him if you don't show, the little man gets it. And yes, you are correct. By little man, I am referring to Gary Coleman.

Hehe, I'll be there. I got the day off. ;)

I have to work that day after all. I tried to swap shifts , but with no luck. Sorry that I won't be able to make it, Waves. The San Diego Cp crew is sure gonna miss you.

I would love to come....only I will be in Lake Isabella that weekend. Even if I wasn't....I would probably get screwed by work again. If anything changes....I will mozy on down.

I have to work that day after all. I tried to swap shifts , but with no luck. Sorry that I won't be able to make it, Waves. The San Diego Cp crew is sure gonna miss you.

Sorry to hear that brother. I'm gonna miss you guys too.
Mi casa is always open for you in Hawaii. Just say the word.

Very disappointed that I will not be able to make it after all :(

A big X2 on this! You are a great BOTL. Hope to see you back in Cali in the near future.
The San Diego Cp crew is sure gonna miss you.