• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Waves' Going-away SoCal Herf!

Me, champion, and Stoggie13 will be there!

A truly epic herf, epic indeed, Shant and I both had an absolute blast. You guys are a bunch great people, it really was a great time kicking back, drinking, laughing, smoking, and otherwise just enjoying total relaxation. Hope your stay over yonder is a good one bud, and it is a damned shame that I hadn't met you sooner.

Dave, seeing as this crazy guy is coming over to your neck of the woods, take care of him. :thumbs:

I couldn't have asked for a better time at the herf mike. We're gonna miss ya, but we'll see your goofy ass in Hawaii!

DSCN0637.jpg

(Mike with his gift from Stoggie13)

DSCN0638.jpg

(Fajitas!)

DSCN0640.jpg

(Champion and Stoggie13)

DSCN0641.jpg

(Champion lighting a Padilla 32' Salomone)

DSCN0642.jpg

(Just the beginning of the party!)

DSCN0643.jpg

Souldog and wavescrashing... Hey, at least our mothers love us!)

DSCN0645.jpg

(Mike double-fisting!)

DSCN0651.jpg

(Don't forget poker!)

DSCN0652.jpg

(One happy SOB!)

We'll miss you Mike, stay safe at the "horrible" post you're going to for 3 YEARS! :laugh:

Good times. We'll miss you Mike....and your fajitas.

I'll mostly miss his bald head, as well as his contribution of awesome. The B.O.A. will never be the same again... :(

Charles and I were a bit late to get to the party but damn was it a blast! Great people, awesome food, and epic smokes all around. Person thanks to Mike for sharing a wonderful stick. He is a true brother of the leaf no doubt. Good luck and thank you homie!

Look at all the SoCal cuties! You guys always look like like you're having such a great time at your herfs. Hopefully Ill make it over there soon...perhaps this summer. Good luck in Hawaii, Mike! :)