• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We added more Fivers!

cigar1993

Smoke Seller
OK folks, several of you emailed with specific requests for more five packs. I couldn't add everything you wanted, but I'll get to the rest as time permits.

You can check out our expanded selection here: Our Five Pack Specials Page

Thanks for all the suggestions and support. We're working hard to try to add all the stuff you've expressed interest in.

:0 WOW!

That beats the lowest source I have... and yeah I recommend you guys to others asking for a good DCM source. :thumbs:

I'm tapped till the end of the month, but I'll definitely keep this site in mind.

Just order two of the PAM Torp fivers. Just the thing to hit the spot for a Padron whore. :D

Wilkey

Would those DCMs be a good purchase for someone who's never tried them before?

mhortsch said:
[snapback]241813[/snapback]​

Oh yeah!! Especially if you like some of the others in the Fuente line. :D

Ginseng said:
Just order two of the PAM Torp fivers. Just the thing to hit the spot for a Padron whore. :D

Wilkey
[snapback]240918[/snapback]​

Have you finished them yet? And how messy is Miranda? :laugh:

mhortsch said:
[snapback]241813[/snapback]​

They'd even be good for someone who HAS tried them before! :D

cigar1993 said:
Ginseng said:

Wilkey
[snapback]240918[/snapback]​

Have you finished them yet? And how messy is Miranda? :laugh:
[snapback]241926[/snapback]​

Gary,

Nah, I haven't even started. I'm still fighting off a cold and as you know, it's been rainy and cold. And I have no indoor venue other than my garage.

Miranda also has congestion and a runny nose so she's messy alright...just not in the way you're thinking ;)

I'm gonna try and sneak up to the Hockessin store later this week. Do you have a rough idea when you might be there?

Wilkey

I'm gonna try and sneak up to the Hockessin store later this week. Do you have a rough idea when you might be there?

Wilkey
[snapback]241949[/snapback]​

I'll be there tonight from around 5 until 9. Same Thursday and Friday. Sunday I'll be there from around noon until 4.

Gary

Placed a order at the first of the week, great response time and effort on their part since I ordered an item that is on "backorder" as well. Now I am just waiting on the FedEx truck. :)

ordered two boxes today lol. Gary's good people guys :thumbs:

And those DCM prices beat MSRP ;)

Gary...

Why do you sell the box of DCM #5's for $155 but you could buy four 5'ers (20 sticks) for $138? Just curious is all. $129 is the best price I have seen on a box of DCM #5... at $138 for a complete box, I would buy them all day long just to know I am getting quality product from a excellent retailer!!!

Thanks.

Shiba said:
Gary...

Why do you sell the box of DCM #5's for $155 but you could buy four 5'ers (20 sticks) for $138? Just curious is all. $129 is the best price I have seen on a box of DCM #5... at $138 for a complete box, I would buy them all day long just to know I am getting quality product from a excellent retailer!!!

Thanks.
[snapback]242687[/snapback]​

The fivers are a way of introducing folks to our website, and I try to sharpen my pencil as much as I can. I do occasionally miss the corresponding change in box prices. I'll try to do better in the future. You can always order at the fiver price and get the full box when I forget. I blame it on sleep deprivation, as those who've ordered from us can attest. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :D

KayakinBoy said:
ordered two boxes today lol. Gary's good people guys :thumbs:

And those DCM prices beat MSRP ;)
[snapback]242543[/snapback]​

I agree with KB, Gary is awesome. I've ordered from him twice and they have some of the best service I've experienced period! Keep up the good work buddy.

Order before noon and you get the tracking number and Gary says the order goes out the same day. That was verified by my tracking number. I'm not telling him his Exodus price is cheaper as a fiver than a box though. :whistling:

You could use and abuse the fivers prices and stock up a full box, but I guess that misses the point. In my mind, the point being that Gary and his boss Frank are great guys who run a respectable, quality shop and typically offer great prices to begin with. Just my two cents. Shiba, I do understand where you're coming from though. :)

Wilkey

Mr. FedEx paid me a visit today Gary. Thanks for the great deals and awesome buying experience.