• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We all have feelings like this Ricky

Where did you find Nasty's child home videos :laugh: :D

Listen to here voice and check out the "Make Love not War" sticker on the back of the kids door. She's stoned!!

Pretty funny, she's telling Ricky that they'll talk about it later. Like maybe when she's trying to get Ricky's sheets clean?

The mom's gotta be on Qualuudes. Rohr 714's were probably a daily vitamin for this 70's mom...LOL!!

Opie and Anthony had this on their show about a year ago. I had to download the whole video. Funny stuff!!!

Listen to here voice and check out the "Make Love not War" sticker on the back of the kids door. She's stoned!!

Pretty funny, she's telling Ricky that they'll talk about it later. Like maybe when she's trying to get Ricky's sheets clean?

The mom's gotta be on Qualuudes. Rohr 714's were probably a daily vitamin for this 70's mom...LOL!!

Those numbers made me the man I am today! :laugh: Can you say Lemmon?! A year later Ricky had black light velvet posters, a moustache, and paisley shirts!

"...glad you're doing it in the privacy of your own home"???

As opposed to what? The public library?

Ricky is a wicked little boy worthy of our ire. His mom is pretty hot though.

So did the mom go in there for a reason, or just to interrupt her kid taking care of business?