• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We all just missed a milestone

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
The, 1,000,000 total post on the board has passed, and 10,000 members. Rod, Thanks again for such a great great place to call home, its more like a welcome home for me, damn I missed this place.

With that being said with the help of Rod (unless there is some other way to figure it out), if you could post who was the lucky person who made the 1,000,000 post I will will send that member a little something, something...
thumbs-up.gif

Can I hear a Hell Ya's for such a great place and for 1,000,000 and 10,000 more
whistling.gif
????

Our Board Statistics
Total Posts1,001,704

Total Members10,076
Newest Memberkravnh
Online At Once Record600
01 July 2007 - 09:18 PM

f_unread.png
f_read.png
f_pass_unread.png
f_redirect.png
f_locked.png

I agree, What a Great Place! Wish I could have found it sooner. I'd like to Thank Rod to, and congratulation everybody on the 1,000,000 post mark. Hopefully I can contribute on the way to the next million. Appreciate it Rod! :thumbs:

Damn. Nice catch. Hell of an achievement, Rod. :thumbs:

Ok so who is gonna hold the 1,000,000 post contest for all of Rod's cigars?? :laugh:

That is really cool though, and nice play Sweetrice80!

Wow...Can't believe that was missed.

Very cool accomplishment for CP.

Thanks to Rod and all of the members here past and present for making this place so cool.

Just go ahead and send the prize to Gary! There's a 95% chance it was him.

If Jon wins it, post his photo in his speedo's. Serious congrats to all brothers and sisters for making this the great place that it is.

A million posts and 10,000 members " Like wow ".
Is this the greatest BOTL and SOTL site on Net or what !!! :thumbs:

Not really sure it's an accomplishment but it is a cool milestone. The accomplishment was Rod's idea that is Cigar Pass and his implementation of that idea. I love the power of ideas. Thanks again, Rod, for following through with this one.

Steve

I smoked an ESG in celebration. Cigar Pass is my most visited site, and for good reason. Thanks, Rod, for all you've done!