• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

We have lost a dear Friend...(NorCalCigarLover)

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
My wife and I were contacted this morning by David Sanchez's wife Veronica telling us that David had passed away. I am truly at a loss for words, I know many here were touched by David over the years here at CP. I truly am pretty devastated about this, while he lived across the country, we shared many great memories with each other. Please say some prayers or have good thoughts. She wanted us to let his friends here know.

Dan

Wait, what? No f'ing way! David and I did a ton of trades and ribbed each other, along the way. At a loss for words, even though I never physically met him.

WTF. 2020 can suck a dick.

Breaks my heart. Met David at what I believe was the first "Wine Pimp" herf and wine tasting. A great guy, we traded sticks and such over the years. So sorry to hear....

Damnit, I'm about tired of this shit. RIP brother, one of the long time CP veterans and a friend to all.

Damn, I'm very sorry for loss of one of your friends. Seems like he was a long time member and from the responses an amazing person. RIP

I didn't have a chance to get to know him, but I'm so very sorry for his family's loss, as well as the loss of an obviously beloved member of this community. My prayers go out to all who knew and loved him.

Shit. Thats unbelievably sad. I'm stunned and at a loss, so sorry if this question is in poor taste, but @DePasta any word as to how he passed?

I can't believe this! RIP my friend, 2020 blows chunks. Still have a bottle or two from trades with David.

This is horrible. Keeping his entire family in our thoughts.