• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather Report

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
So how's the weather where everyone is? It's been in the 100's and humid down here. Not normal for So Cal at all. Usually we have pretty dry heat during the summer. However, it's a nice change, it's very tropical! Makes me want to smoke more cigars. :)

83 and NOT steamy humid in NYC. Very odd for Mid July around here. Weather for the week is more of the same happiness. Mid 80's, not much humidity, beautiful

WHOOP

80 degrees today and no humidity. More like late spring than middle of the summer here in WV.

And thank goodness no real rain to speak of finally. Getting ready to have a second beautiful weekend in a row.

Hope you folks out west get a little of the rain like we've been having out east for the last two months, especially Arizona.

Damnit it is still friggin hot out. Outside in the shade it is 99 degrees. Very dry, around 25% humidity. All I want to do is go outside and enjoy a Monte 4. Unfortunately it is just too uncomfortable. :(

105 type stuff here in NW Kansas. Very hot and windy like opening an oven door. I like to smoke outside in the evening and its just been too hot and windy out to enjoy the out doors. Its still in the 90's well after 9pm even. I hate this hot crap.

:angry: Just got home from work (23:45). Tried to finish a Negra Cubana that I started in the car, and had to dump it and go in. Still 85 and about 10% humidity. Blech! Probably another 100+ tomorrow. Even the dogs won't stay out.

Psyktek

Down here in central florida, it's been staying in the 90s in the day and drops to the low 70s in the night. The humidity has been high as hell but I just figure, this is Florida... :D
Last night, I sat out with my nieghbor and it was in the low 80s with a slight breeze. Perfect weather for a La Luna Maduro and a few cold beers...... :thumbs:

upper 80's to low 90's here in richmond virginny.
lots of humidity! hard to stay dry outside, and there is no rain.

gws3 said:
upper 80's to low 90's here in richmond virginny.
lots of humidity! hard to stay dry outside, and there is no rain.
You can keep that humidity Glenn. I am enjoying the weather without it! ;) :D

High 80's in temp and humidty here in sunny Key West. Just stepping outside you get a film of sweat.

Emo

psyktek said:
..Even the dogs won't stay out..
Got the same problem here. But I don't blame them a bit, I don't want to be out in it either. Heck of it is... I used to haul hay in 105 with no problem when I was much younger. I would keel over now. :(