• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weather

Yeah, I get the adding clothing part. And I have winter clothing. I guess it comes down to activity levels. I can't manage much more activity than smoking a cigar when it's that hot, where I could dig a ditch when it's cold. But bundling up enough to stay warm when doing nothing but smoking a cigar is just not on my to do list. I guess I need to learn to smoke cigars whilst ditch digging or something.

Yeah, I get the adding clothing part. And I have winter clothing. I guess it comes down to activity levels. I can't manage much more activity than smoking a cigar when it's that hot, where I could dig a ditch when it's cold. But bundling up enough to stay warm when doing nothing but smoking a cigar is just not on my to do list. I guess I need to learn to smoke cigars whilst ditch digging or something.
Man-cave?
Hobo-hut?
Shed?
Garage?
Fire-pit?

If 70F is the ideal temp, for example, then it was 37 degrees above that by the time I got home. But 37 degrees lower than 70? No way am I just sitting in the back yard smoking a cigar at 33F
I'd be sitting outside in my yard with a cigar in 33F way before I did the same at 107F.

Man-cave?
Hobo-hut?
Shed?
Garage?
Fire-pit?

Any combo of the above - but that wasn't my point. I smoked a cigar yesterday with no accoutrements but a chair. I guess you could also count the trees I sit under, but they're there in the winter, too.

Exactly why my cigar smoking goes to pretty much zero during the winter. Not enjoyable freezing my ass off to have a smoke.

I mowed the back yesterday evening, it was 75 degrees then. That's the coolest temp I've mowed at all year, middle of August!

I think it's been a minimum of high 80's (and at times high 90's and triple digits) for a month straight with no end in sight.

God I hate summer.

74° to begin the morning coffee and smoke breakfast and perhaps a high of 91°. Tomorrow we have a 60% chance of aqua which we are in need of.

Going to be in the hundreds again here today, 111 yesterday. When the humidity makes it feel warmer here in the desert, you ain’t dealing with “oh, but it’s a dry heat” anymore 😡
DB8B2571-81CE-4AE9-B718-E3DFE854A336.jpeg