• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Web SMOKES Thief.....

N8NOE

Reaction score
Waterford, Michigan (40M N.W. of Detroit)
All - Discount - Cigarettes
http://www.all-discount-cigarettes.com/mail.php

Pass this along, But I ordered Smokes back in November,
And Can't even get an answer where they are. I'm told they shipped,And
to wait (Yeh, till I can't do anything)But I'm offered NO proof or
anything they even shipped. I use to deal with (I thought these
people, But the Site JUST LOOKS the same).. Anyway, I got took for
$67.00 for Smokes and NO WAY to get it back, or even get an Answer
now.. Pass this along if you know someone looking for a site like this..
Jeff-N8NOE :angry2: :angry2:

Their copy sounds like those Nigerian bank scams.
Besides, what're you doin' smokein' those cigarette things for anyway?

The rule is that if you make a customer happy, he'll tell 10 of his friends. Piss him off and HE'LL TELL THE WHOLE FOOKING INTERNET!

Just to make sure we don't get this wrong, thats All-Discount-Cigarettes, right? Well, maybe it could be All Discount Cigarettes, the one with the tagline, Store of the most popular cigarette brands. Sup er Discount. They sell Marlboro cigarettes and Salem too. Oh, and the sales manager's name is Aleyda Shim. She's a cutie, by the way who, judging from the syntax, can't really speak English. I just wanted to get that right when the Googlebots next visit, oh about every hour or so.

Just in case, its my opinion that this site is a RIP OFF and I do NOT recommend you do business with them.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

CC Charge back would be nice but this is a Debit card I used and NOT my Visa.. I'm FUBAR!.. Yep, I had dealings with a Company and thpought this was them, but for YEARS never any trouble. I did this order and NOTHING and there not even willing to reship, track, Nada!.. NOW, I'm not even getting return E-Mail..

First thing you should do is blow out thier fax machine. Keep faxing them the same complaint letter that you write up every 5 minutes. Next is, do the same with the email. Then send a complaint to: spam(at)uce.gov explaining what happened and go here too, http://www.ic3.gov/.

A good rule of thumb with internet shopping? Never order from a site with no verifiable address or telephone phone. If there was an address, you could have sent one of the local CP boy's in to crack some heads!! Good luck!