• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weekly NFL Picks Pool

I wish we could go back and see how we did. Any way to add that in?

I thought about doing one of those call in lines one time, where you "predict" the picks and offer your guaranteed winners and such. The more I researched it, the more expensive it got to get it all set up. It was fun trying to pick everything against the vegas lines though. The only issue I found was that you are either hot or you are not. lol. I haven't won, so obviously I'm on the not hot side of things right now lol.

The one thing I have found, is that Vegas is VERY good at what they do.

We are working on getting the football picks so that users can access past picks..... believe it or not, for as simple of a page the picks pool is, it actually requires quite a bit of coding and database work for additional functionality. I'm not sure if we will have that function in place by the end of the season.... but I am hopeful

Don't forget to get your picks in for week 9, and if you haven't registered, sign up! It's Free! The only thing better than cigars are FREE cigars!

This weeks winner was John from the Univ. of Minnesota

Thanks for everyone who is participating and don't forget to get your week 10 picks in!

So who was the big winner this week?

Not sure if he is a CPer, but the winner is Mike Mittentag

He only had one incorrect pick.....

It's pretty impressive, there are a lot of guys entering who would be making a nice living at a sports book.... hitting on 70% and up on their picks

That is me! I had no idea I won, I actually found this post by mistake, and glad I did found a great cigar forum =)

BTW I am also 8 and 1 in my fantasy football league, and in first place still =) so having some good luck.

Oh also I never got an email saying that I won and I just noticed on your site says must respond within two days or forfeit. Is it too late? I checked and see I started to get your cigar special emails so I know it is not going to spam?

Thanks and let me know maybe via email that you have listed for me.

So who was the big winner this week?

Not sure if he is a CPer, but the winner is Mike Mittentag

He only had one incorrect pick.....

It's pretty impressive, there are a lot of guys entering who would be making a nice living at a sports book.... hitting on 70% and up on their picks

That is me! I had no idea I won, I actually found this post by mistake, and glad I did found a great cigar forum =)

BTW I am also 8 and 1 in my fantasy football league, and in first place still =) so having some good luck.

Oh also I never got an email saying that I won and I just noticed on your site says must respond within two days or forfeit. Is it too late? I checked and see I started to get your cigar special emails so I know it is not going to spam?

Thanks and let me know maybe via email that you have listed for me.

Just sent you a private message with the copy of the email I had sent to the address you provided during registration for the football picks pool.....